Posts by raventemplar

Let me know how it goes! It was working fine on my end, but I can never know what weird setting combinations might do. No rush, though, I won't be able to reply again until the morning-ish.

3 Factory runs 1 scav, 2 PMC, no big pipe to be seen! Thanks Fin.

I just ran multiple raids with the new version and sometimes i ran into Multiple Big Pipes at one place, the only thing in the config i changed was Disabling the AI from using Grenades. No other members of the goons Squad where there, only 2 too 3 Bigpipes.

I guess thats not wanted?

Same, I just had 4 Big Pipes on a factory run... That was rough to say the least. He's definitely spawning now lol.

I was running just FAIT on a fresh install and wasn't getting any bots to spawn, so I disabled spawn changes and switched to LUA's Spawn Rework, still no bots. However, once I disabled all gear changes in FAIT everything was spawning as normal, enabled it again, bam, no spawns. Here's the debug hash from my last run with gear changes enabled.

xĀā,87318994592576Ĉ,37Đ4267550040Ď,ě801172330Ī0ęē1Ī3Ďĕ60Ċ8ďēĪĈ0Ĥ2ĕ5ćĦ,784ŇĴĶ63ğ54,1Ĝ9ĆIJ07ė652,ċŚĿ19Ĉ58821,ĶĎĘ4ė0Ĝť9Ũ|Ũ0,Ŷųassault,|pmcboƀfollowergluharźżžƈƊƌƎƐƒƔrscouƚƋƍƏƑƓƕsecurity,ƉƧƝƪƠsnipeƵƛƨrkojaƼƴƶƜƏżƼtƕǀƷƏbžlƴ||ƗŽſgrƤp,beǐuƭcƁ-0.5ŷő.Œ,2.ŚőǵŨǷǶǹ1ǯŷ.3ǵijŸDZȂȄǭŶȇƁƆtnameshƏƿƭƾƖtetȑmwƲhƣmmźƁǻǬǸȦǵȂŵȆǺǵŜǿȧȈǙŻǛƀǘƃƅƇǑNjƞƫƖȳƙȺǂƹƬƣƥɁƸƟƬƮưƲljǁɈȽƻƽƿǘǢǤǦ,ǚƙǝǟȣǹǪ6ēĢŶġ|ŶīƁɦőŶǘŨŐɭɢɰǿŐŜǸŴɧǬǘċăɹ|ğăɬǘɾǬĹɩɿĤɩ|3Ǭɥɪɯ|Ȯɩ-ǷɡŴȨƁɩƁȈǸ7ǽ8Ņɣʡɷŝʁɧʁǿɽɳɩȧɴǵ|ĜʢʯǬ9ʁě,ʴʉʲʷʵʳʁʐŶɿǘŜʏŜŜǘʓȃɞȪ|ʙɪȩɫDZːɨʅʊũɩŜʕʖȧɶʰĚɩǴ1ĝɩ˞Ħʾ|ˠˢǘˤˡʉĩʱ2ŶʰǘŶĶʫɱʐĢʒŨ2ɯɵ˹ƂumǠƆſˍ˛ǭ˜dścc5ba4bŔęğĹĝĮŜ5cdeb229d7fĝc̗e7ceħɯɬȡpȌȎȐȒ,ȔƏaȗșețȝȟȡsʚȫȪʛɟ˹ˏɦ.ʟ̇Ǹɠ́ɿȂʑŨǿ͐ǭ˅͕ˑʰ˱͆ˑīȈ̈́Ȉ˰͞Ȇ5:ě:ˢŜaƋəͫͪlͬͯͮͰʗ white blueBG