Posts by NugentGL

Refringe I just read over the comments in LSRW and they are reporting it is Lua's mod causing the issue. Confusing that I don't get the error unless your mod is installed also so perhaps the two don't always get along.

Refringe I am not pointing fingers it just appears Custom Raid Times is causing my issue and possibly Woggles. So far, I have not had the black screen problem since removing CRT. If you want me to do something specific, just let me know as I am happy to help.

I believe your mod is causing extraction issues. See this bug report:

I have had the same thing happen after installing your mod but it doesn't always happen, maybe 1 out of 5 raids. I remove your mod and it goes away, reinstalled and it came back within 3 raids.

That is better, on the second refresh I saw an AKS-74U for barter. By chance, can you point me to location in your code that governs how much sale/barter items are available per refresh? I would like to play around with the amount available to find my sweet spot.

Is there a blacklist for items to show in the traders or maybe you made some items super rare? It seems that most traders that sell/barter for guns only show the same few guns after resets. For example, I have yet to ever see an AKS-74U available from Prapor for sale or barter. I check every reset and really not much changes with Prapor's assort other than ammo. I am level 29 and have been using it since I started fresh on 2.3.1.

Oh, also the 60 round 5.45 mag is never available for barter either. I have been watching those very closely b/c Mechanic gunsmith quest and Punisher series.

I checked using BotMon and on vanilla AKI, Customs spawned in over 40 AI within 10 minutes! In addition, I added CPSR mod and capped Customs to 20 alive AI, and it spawned in 28 or so within the first 10 minutes so something is screwy with Customs. I capped Customs again but this time at 10 alive AI and a cap of 4 (or 6) per zone and it finally was closer to 20. This is the only map I have noticed that doesn't adhere to AI limits.

No problem, I can do that. The only issue I have is this should not be a behavior in vanilla AKI and it never was prior to 2.0.0.

I just ran another Customs raid and ran straight to dorms for Checking quest key. As soon as I entered my game started majorly stuttering. Everytime an AI would shoot at another AI, the game would completely freeze. I was watching task manager while this was going on and game would show Not Responding during these times. The AI was on 3rd and I was hiding on 2nd.

I checked the logs as this was happening and traces.log and errors.log was writing this to the log over and over and over again.

2021-11-20 17:02:51.000 -06:00|0.12.11.7.15261|Error|Default|PriorityScatter1meter is bad cause 0.2 settings.MinScatter:1.575 name:

2021-11-20 17:02:51.000 -06:00|0.12.11.7.15261|Error|Default|PriorityScatter10meter is bad cause 0.1 settings.MinScatter:1.575 name:

2021-11-20 17:02:51.000 -06:00|0.12.11.7.15261|Error|Default|PriorityScatter100meter is bad cause 0.03 settings.MinScatter:1.575 name:

Also, server.log was writing this over and over again:

[DEBUG] Regenerating 366 expired dynamic offers

[DEBUG] Found 363 expired dynamic offers

Only difference was the numbers were mostly always different. So instead of 366, it would 383, etc.

There seems to be something wrong that is manifesting itself primarily on Customs.

I typically use Fins AI mod along with Lua’s and set max alive bots to 20 with the same result on customs. Other maps are fine. I removed all mods and tested vanilla so I could have a baseline and had the same problem. Reading through the general channel, it appears there are others with the same issue so that is why I created a ticket.

On a whim, I enabled RAM cleaner in EFT settings and now my RAM consumption on Customs dropped from about 10GB after 10 minutes in raid to about 3.5GB. In addition, I have run 6 raids in a row on Customs without getting the single digit FPS; however, I continue to experience low FPS with intermittent micro stutters so there is still something very weird going on with just Customs.

Behavior on brand new profile in 2.1.0. Start a Customs match, starting FPS is around 60-70 FPS. After about 10 minutes it drops to 40 FPS and micro stutters happen frequently. If I run Customs about 3 times in succession, then the raid starts at 60-70 FPS but will get down to the single digits in FPS requiring an ALT-F4. I have noticed this ONLY happening on Customs. All other maps start at around 120 FPS and work down to about 60-70 FPS with no micro stutters. I have noticed that my RAM consumption increases fast when on Customs map compared to other maps...maybe a memory leak? This does not happen on Live. My specs are:

32gb 3600 ram

2080 TI

2tb samsung ssd

I have experimented with all the graphics settings in EFT and none of them have made any difference.

I first noticed this in 2.0.0 but thought it was my PC since it had been a while since a reformat. 2.1.0 was released and it persisted so did a full reformat and the behavior persisted.

We don't need a downgrade patcher. The Live update caused an issue with existing AKI installs. I found an old install of EFT Live on another PC so deleted 12.11.7.xxxxx Live and replaced with older EFT Live version and AKI works again. If you don't have a backup of a known working install of Live EFT before today's update, then you have to wait for the devs to either release a fix or release a new version.

I think this can be closed because complete weapons are janky in the flea right now. I was following some conversations on the dev channels and it looks to be a known issue and work is being done to make it better. I will just wait for either a mod to fix weapon buying or the next release.

I am trying to manually update the flea prices to live using my Tarkov-Market API. In the past, I would use the API to download the flea prices to excel and then update the prices.json file in the templates folder. This worked very well for a while but then VeryGery released his flea mod which updated flea to live prices so I stopped my method. VeryGery hasn't updated his mod for 2.0.0 so used Lua's Flea update mod but it doesn't seem to update the flea as expected. I used a few items as reference points but specifically the AKM. The cost should be around 30k roubles (non-Prapor offer); however, flea is showing around 200k roubles for a plain AKM (Prapor at 43k roubles). I removed Lua's mod and attempted my manual method of updating the prices.json in the templates folder but that isn't working either.

Is the flea getting prices from somewhere else in 2.0.1? If so, where?

That is my understanding; however, it may also include loot that spawns in scavs and ai pmc's. Might want to ask Eresh about the limits.

AKI Configurator has a limits section for loot and I believe it takes into account loot in containers. Try increasing Reserve to 2500 and try again.