Posts by Oxyclean

Have same issue, was running 3.2.3, over wrote with 3.2.4. no change. when loading in, the time counter is functioning, and process is healthy in TaskManager.

Figured out the problem, certain parts of my profile are definitely bugged, I reinstalled on a fresh 3.2.4 installation, and deleted all mods. I then added the profile after testing that the base was correct. Apparently the realism mod for me or some aspect of my profile broke it, and cause me to be stuck in place. My only suggestion is reinstall the mod, and re-add all of your items through the profile editor

Hi Fontaine, I've been getting issues with my flea market being completely barren of any offers after disabling the flea market changes with flea changes in the config file, and after hitting level 15, and wondering what was going on with the flea, I disabled the tiered flea option as well. My flea market still seems to be broken, and seems like it's tiered still or broken. I've checked my server log, and it says I'm on tier 3 of the flea. Any help?