Posts by _HEELS_

I’ve just given in that I will have to alt+tab as I launch the game. As long as the launcher is in the foreground as the game loads up, it’ll load fine. I don’t have to redo all my settings each time either. Not ideal but it is what it is.

I appreciate all your testing. You at least got me to actually playing.

Exact same for me. I can delete both or either of these files and the game launches fine. If I don’t delete them I crash at splash screen.

Your alt+tab method also worked for me.

Alright at least there's a better fix than restarting the computer or constantly ending the task via the task manager til it works!!!!!

Odd that we're both experiencing this problem but practically nobody else it. Weird AF, but glad it worked for you!!!!

I agree it’s weird. Wonder if it’s something obscure certain players share with their setup? You play on an ultrawide by chance?

Just got home and tried your suggestion. Holy cow it worked! SP launched fine. I changed some settings and then exited. Tried to relaunch without going back in to delete the live eft settings folder and it locked up.

So something in the live eft settings folder is crashing SP at launch.

Thank you for the update. I’m gonna give this a try. If this works for me, having to redo settings every time I play sucks but at least I’ll actually get to play. Lol.

I’ll be keeping an eye on this as I’m having the sort of the same issue. Except mine won’t load at all. Mine crashes on splash screen and locking up my primary monitor and I’m unable to even close the game. Can only be corrected by restarting my PC.

I’m at a loss on what else to do. It worked fine before I upgraded some PC components and redownloaded.