Posts by Seriously

I do not have any errors or a client log file. I uploaded an older server file so that I could submit the thread.

When I first loaded the launcher it worked fine. If I restart (be it minutes later, hours or days later) it freezes at patching and the server just keeps saying 'profile changes saved', no errors. I tried the alt tab method and deleting some and all .ini files as mentioned in another post but neither did anything for me.

if I delete everything and rerun the installer, the first run loads perfectly fine, the launcher will minimize and the game loads. It stalls on all subsequent attempts. If I delete everything and try a manual install it works on the first run and then fails to open on all others. The launcher window does not auto minimize or close and EFT does not open in task manager.

I am running win 11. I confirmed that the gamepath is set correctly and i changed all the \\ to // per the faq.

I have verified my bsg files and integrity checked all my files.

If I delete all files and redo the installer, the first load in loads perfectly fine. The launcher will minimize and the game loads. If I close and restart everything, it will say patching and never minimize the launcher. I have verified my bsg files and integrity checked all my files.

Edit: I redid the install manually and got the same results. The first open works perfectly but each subsequent open fails to launch the game, and continuously says 'profile changes saved' in the server log.

I do not have a client log file.

Here is the server log

SPT-Aki CodePaste
    Visit this link to see the note. Giving the URL to anyone allows them to access the note, too.
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com

Here is the bepkinx log

SPT-Aki CodePaste
    Visit this link to see the note. Giving the URL to anyone allows them to access the note, too.
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com

When I first loaded the launcher it worked fine. If I restart it freezes at patching and the server just keeps saying `profile updated`, no errors. I tried the alt tab method but that doesn't do anything for me. I just downloaded the sp launcher yesterday. I am running win 11. I am trying to see if eft launches at all but i don't see it even if I open task manager. I also confirmed that the gamepath is set correctly and i changed all the \\ to // per the faq.