savid_dubs added a new version:

-Fixed ASh-12 (sorry)

-Rebalanced 5.56 weapons

-Added special surprise tool to the RFB

-Rebalanced RFB

As usual report any weird behavior or bugs to me and I will try to fix them

Should fix most if not all recoil issues

There is now an attachment preset too, select it in your Realism config GUI (the one in the mod folder, not the F12 one)

This will for sure be a controversial change.

• Complete rework of camera recoil
    • Camera recoil will no go down slightly to simulate your shoulder being pushed back
    • This is how DMRs, Snipers and Shotguns used to work, but I couldn't get it to look nice on full auto weapons
    • Thanks to the infinitely talented Fontaine and his beautiful work on SPTRM, I am now able to implement this fully

NEW EXAMPLES AGAIN

This is such a major change that we skipped 2.0 completely and we're calling it 3.0

also I already named the Youtube trailer 3.0 because I'm a moron

Complete rework of all weapon recoil, thanks mostly to Fontaine for adding such comprehensive tools in his latest versions of Realism. With this update, there will also be a config included as a lot of the tweaks are done within the BepInEx plugin now as well. Make sure to back up your existing config if you care about your own realism settings or want to copy them.

NEW EXAMPLES

-same as version 1.0.1 but with baby mode recoil (less horizontal recoil dispersion on full autos)

- Pistols less jiggly, the jiggle was realistic but made your forearms jiggle as well which was not realistic. There is still a tiny amount of jiggle with some pistols but not nearly as much and should be hardly noticeable

- This version has classic dispersion (more horizontal recoil)

Version with less dispersion for people who want more controllable recoil (less left-right kick)

savid_dubs added a new file:

-Updated for Fontaine's new standalone recoil mod. Thanks, Fontaine!

-Complete rework of autogun recoil. There is a lot more dispersion now, so a lot more chaos in recoil patterns. It's not like Tarkov where every single shot goes a different direction, but your gun will violently and randomly deviate from its consistent recoil angle. Because guns now have a lot more horizontal recoil, you will notice that you don't have to pull down nearly as much, but now the random jumps to the side will make it much harder to hit targets when mag dumping. The first 4-6 shots will have basically no recoil, so make sure to utilize bursts as much as possible in order to keep your muzzle flat. Maybe even give the burst fire setting a go on some guns.

New Example

savid_dubs added a new file:

SPT uses the same config file as EFT and so any time I play one version of the game, the settings for the other version get reset to default. This is really annoying because I switch between live and SPT very often and I don't use default controls or graphical settings. This actually gets me killed in live because I use X for fire selector and default is X for prone, so sometimes I get into a gunfight on EFT Live and I die because instead of switching to full auto I do a belly flop and get shot in the top of the head.

This needs a fix really badly because I don't want to have to just pick one or the other between SPT and EFT Live.

For the record, SPT is installed in a folder on my Desktop, not my Live folder. This is to prevent people from thinking otherwise.