Posts by MC Witch Doctor

Thanks ! i'm currently updating my files, though could you give me the precise IDs for the CMMG 100 and 200 new ammo ? i'm only missing these :)

edit: forget it, i just realized they aren't even in the CORE mod yet

Those IDs from the error are for ammo form Carl's Blackout Expansion.

This is an old version of weapons. Weapons will be soon updated to match core. We're doing more internal work and QA. Some of the ammo types *do* still exist however and those should work. However, if you dont wish to wait for the weapons update, here is the list of our ammo IDs from the expansion

"AMMO_CCI_9MM", "AMMO_DD_9MM", "AMMO_FMJ_9MM", "AMMO_JHP_9MM", "AMMO_RIP_9MM", "AMMO_TRC_9MM", "AMMO_XD_9MM", "AMMO_XP_9MM"

"AMMO_CCI_10MM", "AMMO_DD_10MM", "AMMO_FMJ_10MM", "AMMO_JHP_10MM", "AMMO_RIP_10MM", "AMMO_TRC_10MM", "AMMO_XD_10MM", "AMMO_XP_10MM"

"AMMO_CCI_40SW", "AMMO_DD_40SW", "AMMO_FMJ_40SW", "AMMO_JHP_40SW", "AMMO_RIP_40SW", "AMMO_TRC_40SW", "AMMO_XD_40SW", "AMMO_XP_40SW"

"AMMO_CCI_45ACP", "AMMO_DD_45ACP", "AMMO_FMJ_45ACP", "AMMO_JHP_45ACP", "AMMO_RIP_45ACP", "AMMO_TRC_45ACP", "AMMO_XD_45ACP", "AMMO_XP_45ACP"

"AMMO_CCI_380AUTO", "AMMO_DD_380AUTO", "AMMO_FMJ_380AUTO", "AMMO_HP_380AUTO", "AMMO_RIP_380AUTO", "AMMO_TRC_380AUTO", "AMMO_XD_380AUTO", "AMMO_XP_380AUTO"

"AMMO_CCI_357SIG", "AMMO_DD_357SIG", "AMMO_FMJ_357SIG", "AMMO_HP_357SIG", "AMMO_RIP_357SIG", "AMMO_TRC_357SIG", "AMMO_XD_357SIG", "AMMO_XP_357SIG"

We're working on compat patch, Core is not currently compatible with anything that affects dynamic loot spawns it seems. For the time being, disable the dynamic loot spawner in core or remove the other mods.

MC Witch Doctor added a new version:

MC Witch Doctor added a new file:

So I'm receiving this error upon starting up SPT, don't know what it means or how to fix it, has to do with KMC core somehow, but this error occurs with or without any of the KMC mods in my mods folder. I would have the screenshot attached but the "file is too big" and don't really know how to shrink down the file size.

Well that's not one we're run into yet. Can you get us a screenshot and logs possibly next time it happens?

I was going through my mod list and remembered I had the KMC Mod Pack installed and was thinking when would a new update be released, you have answered my question mate lmao.

I look forward to the newer version coming *real* soon!

Well come check it out and hit us with some feedback!

We have not stopped working on this project, quite the opposite, in fact!
    A new version of KMC is compatible with the latest stable aki release is coming *real* soon™!
    And very soon on the docket after that is our 3.0 release where we introduce even more brand new gear and weapons!

I don't know what is wrong with the helmets and why it won't let me equip them. I checked my logs and everything seems fine. I also bought something from the trader that this mod pack has and I can equip that but the helmets I found in raid I can't put those on because it says item is incompatible.

Never mind I got it to work.

What was the problem?

I thinks there's a problem with the VX-500, it shows in game as a plate carried rig, with durability and everything, but when you look in to it's .json file, it does not have any "armorZone": assigned to it, basically making it so it does not block any damage.

Is it supposed to be just a tactical rig with out plates or a plate carrier rig?

Mistake on my part, I was testing plates and didn't revert it. Expect this to be addressed in the next update!

ATLAS added a new file:

RAGMAN

• ATLAS X99 Upper

X99_PRE.jpg

• ATLAS X88 Upper
    • ATLAS X88 Upper

X88

• ATLAS X69 Upper
    • ATLAS X69 Lower

X69