Posts by Nomad_420

Nomad_420 added a new version:

3.5.5 Port update
    - added HK416 upper and tube to colt M4A1 (configurable)

- edited Geissele buffer tube model

- minor stat fixes

- fixed disabled weapons breaking bots

Updated ATL-15 BLK and ATL-15 FDE weapon bundles to add missing malfunction animations.

Massive thanks to Mighty_Condor for creating and providing this fix <3

Fixed the CAB ID errors in multicam clothing to resolve infinite character loading bug.

Huge thanks to AceOfSpudz for identifying and providing an idiot-proof solution <3

Fixed error causing missing multicam variant of Knight's pants. Now available from Peacekeeper as 'Crye Precision Pants (Multicam)'.

Previous version links have been updated to 1.0.2 as well.

Big thanks to kcghe23 for highlighting the bug.

Removed KMC Gear clothing to avoid conflicts with future KMC content updates.

Old link has been updated as well.

Nomad_420 added a new file:

Nomad_420 added a new file:

Hi mate, can you tell me, what is this file (cab.dat from Pmag bundles = SETR\DEF)? Is it ok?

Hi mate, I honestly have very little understanding of these mods and their files, but I'm guessing you're asking because cab.dat got picked up by your anti-virus or something? I can confirm that literally all files came from the original mod, and I've used them without any issues for months so I believe you should be safe.

Tweaked MK47 Mutant (now called MK47 Hybrid) to have better recoil stats (Big thanks to Bandoot)

Implemented config fix to enable compatibility with TrapModLoader (Big thanks to Trap)