wulvs added a new version:

Updated Version of the mod to add almost all items

wulvs added a new file:

wulvs added a new file:

wulvs added a new file:

wulvs added a new file:

wulvs added a new file:

Increases price to buy and sell bitcoins

I've seen a lot of people asking how to increase the price they can sell bitcoins to traders for, so here is a mod to make it nice and simple.

Use the config file to set the price in Roubles. Bear in mind this is the price you buy them for, traders will buy them from you for 50-75%

of this price.

wulvs added a new file:

wulvs added a new file:

wulvs added a new file:

All credits to Nootropix i just fixed it up for latest version nothing changed

Allows changing the size of backpacks and removing restrictions to what they can hold. Works with AKI 2.2.0

This mod allows you to choose the sizes you want your backpacks to be. Want a Transformerbag that can hold half of Tarkov? No problem! Want a trizip that can hold as much as a 6SH118? You can do that too! Just use the config file to choose your horizontal and vertical cell counts, easy! In the config file you'll also find an option to remove filters so you can put ANYTHING in a backpack, no questions asked. Just set it to true to remove restrictions or false to leave them in place.

wulvs added a new version:

wulvs added a new file:

Credits to Nootropix i only fixed

Allows changing the size of cases and removing restrictions to what they can hold

This mod allows you to choose the sizes you want your cases to be. Want a SICC case that can hold every key in Tarkov? No problem! Want a documents case that can hold as much as a THICC items case? You can do that too! Just use the config file to choose your horizontal and vertical cell counts, easy! In the config file you'll also find an option to remove filters so you can put ANYTHING in a case, no questions asked. Just set it to true to remove restrictions or false to leave them in place.

wulvs added a new file:

Fixed version on lpa

Named after a famous lock-picker, this trader sells all in-game keys and key cards for cheap!

Unzip this file into the mod folder of your server to unlock a new trader that sells every key and key card in-game for only 100 Rubles! I appreciate feedback and let me know if I missed anything.

wulvs added a new file: