Posts by master-shiff

There is no difference how you launch the game, SVM launches the game by running a server.exe and launcher.exe by using windows, that's it.

This has nothing to do with the issue, even if you set to 0/0 arrival time, Plane will be there.

There is only one known issue right now with SVM that can cause the issue - it's the Experimental> Barter stackables. Disable those to avoid that issue.

i do use the barter stackable, i will try to disable that and check if it works, thanks

Looking at your logs, it seems the airdrop loot isn't being created properly. You may have a mod that's causing it. Try removing all mods and slowly adding them back in small groups until you find the culprit.

Personally, i'd start with removing `SHINY AIRDROP GUNS` and seeing what happens.

the thing is that i started using SHINY AIRDROP GUNS after i noticed it happens.

the weirder thing is that yesterday i did 4 raids, in customs, interchange and shorelines and the drop worked in all 4, but i didn't change anything i just went into the game

is it possible that it happens because i launch the game directly through KMC SERVER VALUE MODIFIER (SVM)?

I suddenly noticed that the airdrop does not happen even when i hear the plane with the help of TECHHAPPY'S WEB MINIMAP.

so I started looking at the plane when i hear it and noticed that after 2 flares it just disappears without dropping the airdrop.

I do not know of any mod that might cause that to happen since it might have taken me some time to notice that the airdrop does not fall, and don't think i added any new mod between the last time i opened a drop to the time i noticed that happening.

i tried to change in KMC SERVER VALUE MODIFIER (SVM) the percentages for air drop to happen and it seems like its working on if the plane comes, but it always disappears after 2 flares.

I think that's important to say: I started using the mod SHINY AIRDROP GUNS! after I noticed it happens hoping it will force the drop to fall but it did not work.

It looks okay to me. The only other reason I can think of would be a conflict. What version of SPT are ytou running???

checked other mods, might be a conflict with Ereshkigal's AkiConfigurator, it is the only mod i have that have any control over weather

i need some help, might be just me not understanding the mod correctly.

i downloaded the mod to remove the fog and checked in the config file that it is true,

yet since i downloaded it, i have more fog then before, like literraly every raid.

is there something i do not understand about how it should to work?

Hello, did you changed the bitcoin generation speed ? If yes, this can't be changed as it will still take around 8 hours to generate one bitcoin.

i have the same issue.

so if i understand correctly the problem might be caused by the fact that in Aki_Data->Server->database->hideout->production.json file under area 20 the production time is 110000 instead of 28800 ( if i am right to understand and the time in the file is in seconds)

Hello, sadly this is a known issue that some multiples choices quests are behaving weirdly, i suggest you marking the Big Customer quest as finished in your profile and see how it goes

Can confirm that marking the quests that the issue is linked to as complete does not work. When you check the quest log itll still flip it back to "Big Customer(MarkedAsFailed)" in game :/ not a huge issue for me personally just a minor inconvenience

the same happens to me, i change it but as soon as i start the server and game it changes back to "Big Customer(MarkedAsFailed)" and it just show in Prapor's task menu as a task with black background which i can't restart

the mod doesn't seems to work for me anymore after updating to 1.3.0, i have the latest version, when i run the server it loads it just fine but the AI still throwing Zaryas all around the map and alot of them, but when i kill one that throws them there are no grenades on the body probably due to the config file.

any idea what might be the problem?

when i finish a quest, every time i try to collect it by pressing "finish" on the tasks tab the task is completed and i get the message with the items I should get but there is also an infinite loading loop and I can't do anything until I restart the game.

I updated to 1.3.0 and started as a wipe.

At the beginning everything was just fine, I noticed the problem began after the task Big Customer from prapor changed to failed with no reson and now it just stuck as failed while in the profile it says "avaliableforfinish".

even when i change it to avaliableforstart, when I log in game I have no option to start it,

when I choose the task the name of the task is "Big customer (QuestStatusMarkedAsFailed)"

hey, i thought of something missing with the Hideout assistent quests, trader levels needed to upgrade the stations should be part of the objectives in the quests.

for example on hideout assitent medstation 2 there should be therapist level 2 as an objective in order to finish the quest.

that way players will not be able to get the items before they can actually build the station in the hideout and sell the parts by mistake (happened to me thats why i thought of it)

The mod doesn't support 1.0.1, because it was integrated into the release. The only feature that's not there is updating the prices real time. That one, however, was originally not my mod, it's RealTimeFleaMarket from MertCan. We'll discuss where that feature will be updated, in the meantime, you can enjoy selling to flea market in 1.0.1 without the need of this mod.

ohh i see, didn't know selling is integrated in 1.0.1, thanks