Posts by VeryGery

SP-AKI without my mod already uses a snapshot of real prices, and there are other mods, like butter that do the same. I'm sorry I had to limit the mod to paid API keys only, but unfortunately, the mod was completely unplayable before, since everybody was using my API key for free, and everyone kept hitting the request limit.

If I knew any free alternatives to getting real life price data, I'd use that, but for now, tarkov-market is the only reliable one that I've found.

VeryGery added a new version:

• Fixed a bug with mod directory
    • Always sell function is back

• Added configs for instantSell, and dynamic offer adjustments
    • You need your own API key now to use tarkov-market (5 requests per minute isn't enough anymore with so many users)

- Updated to AKI 1.4.x

- Price fix: Only update prices of functional modules (I realized Tarkov-Market contains non-functional items, too)

- Check sold items in loop, so if multiple sell-points passed since last update, they will all be processed

- Added dogtags and bitcoin to blacklist (since you can't sell them)

- Fixed bug when offer would not be removed after completing/expiring

- Retry when market update failed

- Fix trader offers missing after updating prices

- Fix bug when sometimes you get the wrong amount of items in an offer

- Updated to AKI 1.3.0

- Fix item stacking issue causing weapon attachments to get lost

The mod doesn't support 1.0.1, because it was integrated into the release. The only feature that's not there is updating the prices real time. That one, however, was originally not my mod, it's RealTimeFleaMarket from MertCan. We'll discuss where that feature will be updated, in the meantime, you can enjoy selling to flea market in 1.0.1 without the need of this mod.

Also, if you want to change the configs, AkiConfigurator has them.

I'm not supporting the R7 version too much anymore, as the new stable release is almost here, and I don't really have the capacity. It sounds like a bug with assembling the return items. I recommend using the "Always sell" option until the stable release, and then update.

- Fixed issue in B5, so you can sell for roubles

- More graceful error handling for real time price updates

Fixed a serious bug: when selling an item, rating would turn to null, and thus making the profile unreadable

- Updated to B1

- If your offer contains more than 1 item, multiple sales now can happen, with people buying only some of your items