Posts by siklembik

I have the same issue, I hope it will be fixed soon

I'm not gonna lie, I don't understand how this works. When I download the mod and put it into the User/mods folder and get the .338 bolt action or any guns from the 12.12.30 update they don't have any textures sounds or audio and my hands are just empty. Also it breaks and crashes my game when I pull them out in hideout. I don't really understand if I've done anything wrong and I only have basic knowledge on how to add small mods anyway. You don't need to show me how if you don't feel like it though, I just have no idea if I've messed up or if I have what's wrong. Thank you

Do you have FIN's AI tweaks mod installed ? This mod and FIN's mod are not working together.

Are you using the Olympus mod, by any chance?

Can you post the full error? There should be additional white text beneath that, that contains some information I need.

Not at the moment, due to UI limitations, but it may be something I can do in the future!

Yes I was. Culprits were both Olympus and AXMC Sniper mod. Removed them and not it works fine.

Thank you.

Hi Fin,

I'm having below error when launching server;

==========NOT=AN=ERROR========Start Debug Hash=========NOT=AN=ERROR=========

xĀā,7021819232282671,č5ć2596293Ĉ83,5580117ċ303īđ,87375Ħ86Ĭ44Ķ,ĭĞ90ĥ27ĴćħĢ9895ŃĈĤĺģ6ĽīĜ005763912ŖĽķĠĊĦŚĐĦ0ăĎ6Ġŏ4164ĭ9,|ŨŶ,ē|assaultŴpmcboƁfollowergluharŻŽſƈƊƌƎƐƒƔrscouƚƋƍƏƑƓƕsecurity,ƉƧƝƪƠsnipeƵƛƨrkojaƼƴƶƜƏŽƼtƕǀƷƏbſlƴ|źżžƀgrƤp,beǐuƭcŴ-0.5,Ũ1.1Ǭ2.6ǬēǷŸǹǸǻǰǭ.ġēČǮĔȃȃēŨPMCsǭȍ|ƆtnameshƏƿƭƾƖtetȗmwƲhƣmmŻŴ2ǺȫǸȆȍŷǻǹȪȀȫŷǙƘƀŴ|ƃƅƇǑNjƞƫƖǚƙȿǂƹƬƣƥɆƸƟƬƮưƲljǁɍɂƻƽƿǘǢǤǦ,ƗǛtǝǟŴȱǪŒġĵĔǬŵĽŨǘǮɮ|ē4ȺȁɵĽ,ɴȪǸɲŨ3ɫ|4Ǭ8ʀĻİɱǘʂİʅŨĥȺ|ɿɪȺŨɴǘȳȺ-ǷŒɲǹɮȺŴȰǹ7Ǿ8ăĢŨɩɽɹɱɾɱɨȺġʕʜǸɺǹ|ɩʩʷǬŀȺģ,ʼǘǘʾˀʺʿʈŞʫȺȪʲȪȪǘʙȄɤʝŴʟɬȮ1ŨɻʭʋŴġʛ|Ȫ˟ȱȱʷŨĴȺǵŸşǘ˧ħʈ|˩˘ɱ˭˘ʏċʧˊʨʬ,ĸɷġʖĢʘē2ʕɻ́ȻumǠƆȹǘ˒ȭȍɼ5dŌcc5ba4bĝđĻʄŖ0ěĢcdebč9d7fŖc̡e7ceĨʕɮȧpȒȔȖȘ,ȚƏaȝȟeȡȣȥȧȌ˖̑ȯ͋̐ǬȮŵ.ʥǼɻ.̆ȇǴ˒ʆɴ̃ɸɶ͜ĔȍˍȲ͡ɩȪǬ͏͡īŷʡŷŞͬȯ5:ģ:şȪaƋɞ͹͸lͺͽͼ;˓

==========NOT=AN=ERROR=========End Debug Hash==========NOT=AN=ERROR=========

Server is running. Happy playing!!

(node:20476) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: TypeError: Cannot read property '_props' of undefined

at AITweaks.adjustPatronSlots (G:\Oyun\Escape From Tarkov\user\mods\zFin-AITweaks\src\mod.js:8860:39)

at AITweaks.startGearchanging (G:\Oyun\Escape From Tarkov\user\mods\zFin-AITweaks\src\mod.js:9148:14)

at AITweaks.main (G:\Oyun\Escape From Tarkov\user\mods\zFin-AITweaks\src\mod.js:5049:18)

at AITweaks.delayedLoad (G:\Oyun\Escape From Tarkov\user\mods\zFin-AITweaks\src\mod.js:26:14)

at DelayedModLoader.executeMods (G:\Oyun\Escape From Tarkov\obj\bundle.js:12313:21)

at DelayedModLoader.load (G:\Oyun\Escape From Tarkov\obj\bundle.js:12302:14)

at ModCallbacks.onLoad (G:\Oyun\Escape From Tarkov\obj\bundle.js:1846:24)

at App.load (G:\Oyun\Escape From Tarkov\obj\bundle.js:16016:59)

at G:\Oyun\Escape From Tarkov\obj\bundle.js:17694:47

at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:93:5)

(Use `Aki.Server --trace-warnings ...` to show where the warning was created)

(node:20476) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). To terminate the node process on unhandled promise rejection, use the CLI flag `--unhandled-rejections=strict` (see https://nodejs.org/api/cli.htm…unhandled_rejections_mode). (rejection id: 1)

(node:20476) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code.

Any idea how to fix this ?

New windows versions come with net 3.5 already installed. Make sure they're turned on on windows features. Helpful article below,

How to Turn Windows features ON or OFF in Windows 7? | Dell Polska (you may have to change language to english from right corner) article says win 7 but it' applies to all win versions.

Ignore above I saw that you tried already :)

Also delete your escape from tarkov from my documents folder. AKI should recreate when you launch it.

If it doesnt work do some raid on live tarkov then try Aki tarkov once again.

Also did you install .NET 5.0.10 ?

i have the same problem i've tried downgrading it with the patcher, not downgrading it, uninstaled the whole game and instaled again, removed my eft folder from documents after the fresh instal and still getting a message that my hash might be the wrong version and i got two options: launch anyway or dont launch and do nothing

You should start your own topic but still I will answer,

Aki 2.0.0 has locale error within so if your computer's language, date and time settings were set other than US you would have had infinite loading screen error but that fixed with aki 2.0.1.

You should do below steps,

-Remove everything, live and aki tarkov.

- download latest game version through bsg launcher which is 14290

-Copy live files to another folder

-copy aki 2.0.1 to new folder you've created with live files

- launch the aki server and launcher

- if you have loading issue again delete my documents/escape from tarkov folder from your documents

-try again

Hash error happens when you have version mismatch mostly.

Also make sure you've installed .net 3.5 and rest. There are links below,

- Download .NET Framework 4.7.2, .NET Framework 3.5 and .NET 5.0.10. Order does not matter.

if it doesnt work again try to do a raid with live tarkov.

P.s, you don't have to delete live game, just do integrity check through bsg launcher

Hey i am so dumb.

When I reinstalled, I copied the old config.json because i was too lazy to edit again :D

The Error disappears when i set the spawning chances from 0 to 1 Percent

This also fixed my issue. apparently spawn chance values can't be 0 :)

I had this same problem on the Aki launcher theres 3 tabs Game, Account and settings under the settings tab theres 3 options Remove registry keys, Clear game settings and clean temp files one of them fixed it for me.

Tried that too... Hopefully Terkoiz will come up with something.

having the exact same problem. ive done everything everyone has recommended and no one can seem to understand or read properly

Unfortunately that's true. Everyone repeats the steps in FAQ even though it's useless most of the cases. I had this issue with 1.6.0 version as well that's why I stayed on 1.5.1. They changed something after 1.5.1 I guess that's why later versions are not working on my pc.

Stuck on loading screen

-Fresh install (Tried twice)

-All .Net packages installed including the ones not mentioned in FAQ

-EFT Live was uninstalled and reinstalled through launcher

-EFT live was launched and did couple raid

-Shared ini was deleted

-Created new profiles each time AKI was reinstalled nothing from old version carried to 2.0.0 folder

-1.5.1 worked normally before switching to 2.0.0

Yes, and it indeed did not work and gave me the same exact message

Do you have below certs in your EFT folder ? command you enter uses that cert basically.

You should check the command, path, quote marks on path, admin rights and try once again. I see no reason for it to not to work.

Try it on windows powershell as well. Right click start menu and click on windows powershell (administrator)