Posts by Ilhsiek

Ilhsiek added a new version:

Sorry for being away for so long as I have been on active duty. But I am back and have some time on my hands. I'll try to catch up on what I've missed.

Let me know what's not working or needs updating and I'll do my best to address them.

- Fixed issues with "GodMode" health multiplier

- "ExtendedRaid" now work as intended

I will look into the issues as soon as I get the opportunity. As for the Armor Durability, the mod is intented to affect all related item in the game.

Updated to the latest version of SPT....I think. Let me know if ytou run into an y issues.

......also, I kind of still need my lungs.... :/

- Updated to AKI 3.0.0

- Added "Extended Raid" to raid options

- Added "Reduce Scav Cooldown" to raid options

Updated for the recent SPT AKI version and a few other cleanups.

Updated to AKI 2.2.3... I think....

Everything seems fine. Let me know what error you run into.

- Fixed oversized containers.

- Added money stack size (Set to 0 to stack as default)

- As if that wasn't enough, now have some more. How does this sound: Airframes, Visor, NVG, Tagilla Face Shield and Sordins. Ploooooogggggeeeeeee

Fixes:

- Lubed up the Altyn and others. Now you can jam a headphone in there(might as well stuff it with a Shattered Mask).

• Download the Mod
    • Extract to "PathToSPT/user/mods/"
    • Go through the "config.json" file and set "true" to the features you would like to activate
    • Start server.

- Health Multiplier - Set "health_mult" under god mode to a number greater than zero to enable this option which will overwrite whatever value is set in "GodParts".

- Removed Gear Restrictions - Wear a Shattered Mask with an Exfil or FastMT if that is what you are into.

- Double the size of all containers.

Edited on an iPad aboard a cargo plane, so this is not tested. Let me know what errors you run into.

Seems to work okay for AKI 2.0.0. Let me know if you run into any issues.

what am i doing wrong? I have only tried loading your mod and still get errors

I did a fresh install with 1.5.1 and the server loaded correctly until I loaded into the game and it hangs. There are no menus

If you are using a new profile you need to disable the GodMode first until you have loaded the profile at least once.