Posts by MedDeatH

MedDeatH added a new version:

add support for Beretta 93 Raffica,updated stats for Realism mod 0.11.2

Ahh it seems after changing the load order, the error would come up. Making Realism load first then the raffica would cause it, I have already made changes to the zip. Didn't make a new version link since it's a very minor one and I am way too tired to make a new version lol

ok,thx for info,at least i will adjust for myself

It's just a preview feature, he is working on a new recoil system.
    So weapons are not balance for this.

what's purpose of that answer? iw read that its experimental.its prevent discussing current and future state of mod? its been 10 days since release and shotgun recoil stayed like that and nobody mentioned it

This mod does not change how bots behave, please compare it to live EFT or unmodded SPT before coming to conclusions about AI

then your mod description is confusing

about experimental recoil.is it don't work for shotguns? shooting from mp 153 in firing range - sight stays around target while camera looking at ceiling(so its even worse than without experemental recoil).also, in future,emphasis of recoil will be around horizontal(as now) or vertical (as other games)?

about pab9 round.isnt it underperforming? its not much info about round,neither i'm weapon expert,but isn't it's supposed have more weight in round and velocity compared to sp6, so more flesh damage or armor damage\penetration? in that case even craft ,which uses sp6 to make pab9,looks counterproductive

and also pmc bots.i dont change raid setting,so difficulty left as online.i had a few instanses on shorline when pmc bot just full auto me in face from 200\300m.it woud be understandeble from any sniper boss,or atleaset from bot with sniper\semiauto shoting.but not this insta fullauto

MedDeatH added a new file:

i have a few questions regarding modded equipment. i installed justNU armor retextures and DRIP. armor have same price, armor zones and stats as base counterparts.so they dont need tweaking, or there is invisible (trough ui) stats that might be wrong?

also,i was looking trough templates and you added combability for some modded guns .why you didn't mentioned on mod page? (do i sound roud?)

sorry if this was already asked, its impossible to search messages on selected tread

Tried to make localization for mod.Created "ru" folder,copied files from "en", add lines to db.json and nothing happened.items still dev names without any localization