Posts by eastwind

这应该在最新版本中修复。-我在压缩和上传之前不小心剪掉了一段非常重要的代码,但它从 1.13.1 开始,以及一些其他修复程序,使其适用于 1.3.x 或 1.4.x。

Thanks a lot. By the way, is it midnight now in your area? If so, please have a rest first. In China it's already late at night.

Fin 添加了一个新版本:

Fin

great!

我会特别检查伍兹,你还可以通过将配置中的显示老板更改为“伍兹”来设置模式,为您提供伍兹生成的报告。然后,您的加载了针对树林的突袭,在 donottouch/debug 中将有一个名为 woods_bosses.json 的文件,该文件将包含一个带有“bossKojaniy”的条目,它指的是 shturman。要查找的主要内容是异常生成时间或BossChance值。

您可以更改 AI 文件中的机会值,将 ArmorVest 设置更改为 100。它们会延迟生成,这就是原因。

还有一件事,机会值的配置在哪里?

我会特别检查伍兹,看看我是否能在那里发现任何奇怪的事情发生。- 您还可以通过将配置中的 showBosses 更改为“woods”来设置 mod,为您提供有关 Woods 生成的报告。然后,一旦您加载了针对树林的突袭,在 donottouch/debug 中将有一个名为 woods_bosses.json 的文件,该文件将包含一个提到“bossKojaniy”的条目,它指的是 shturman。要查找的主要内容是异常生成时间或 BossChance 值。

您可以更改 AI 文件中的机会值,并将 ArmorVest 设置为 100。它们会稍微延迟生成,这就是原因。

Got it. Thanks, sir

Alright, an advice that was not easy to be done : please change the spawn chance of the weapon mod to avoid hight-zoom sight in CQB map like factory, and night vision in the daytime

You might have to walk me through the steps to get it to work I don't want to mess my game up a third time lol

i edit the mod.js, turning **line 1542** to as below

let PMCROE = "false"//config.aiChanges.sameFactionPMCsShootPlayerOnSight_true_false_Default //Rules of Engagement

the default value should be "Default" BUT "false"

use notepad++ to search for Default and you can find this line

WARNING:i can't program,this is a PERSONAL try

by the way, if you find out any grammar mistakes in what i said , just tell me. I am a english intermediate learner from CHINA

Thanks

i think it can work correctly after disable "spawn pmc as boss" and edit mod.js like me

by the way, how can i equip pmc with mod gears and weapons correctly?

should i add their parent id directly into the bot_inventories folder

//I've already got it. Your mod is really fascinating!

hey, sir. I found that there's no config of sameFactionPMCsShootPlayerOnSight anymore in the latest edition.

and the pmc in the same faction as me still engage me.

even after i edit the mod.js, turning line 1542 to as below

let PMCROE = "false"//config.aiChanges.sameFactionPMCsShootPlayerOnSight_true_false_Default //Rules of Engagement

//OKAY, I found it is due to the spawn pmc as boss option

恐怕我一无所知,我从未见过这样的事情。

这意味着其他一些mod(除非您自己进入这些文件并手动完成操作)已经以删除它们的机会值的方式修改了这些文件。的游戏玩法。

-加载到海关的突袭行动中,然后进入donottouch / debug / bigmap_bosses.json并找到引用bossBully的对齐。-是否存在?如果是,则其BossChance,BossZone和时间设置是什么?那应该告诉我更多有关正在发生的事情。

Got it