Posts by Thunderbags

Thunderbags added a new version:

• Quests are working again!
      • Standing is now required to unlock Boris' higher loyalty levels
    • Cleaned up config.json so it now only contains relevant settings for this version

• Fixed insuring items with Boris causing server to throw an error and hang when dying in a raid - thanks to Kaganari and sentiyeet for the bug report
    • Re-added "steady" weapon variants
    • Re-added 12.7mm Ash-12 variant
    • Re-added stackable grenade launcher round variants and full-auto grenade launcher

Fixed MP-153 and Saiga-12K variants not being equippable - thanks to Zealwind and Andiamo for the bug report, and Terkoiz for their timeless wisdom.

Fixed compatibility issue with SVM Case Space Manager "Remove filters" - thanks APerson for the bug report :thumbup:

First compatibility patch for SPT-AKI 3.8.0

Features currently working:

• Additional (OP) ammo types
    • Full auto weapon variants
    • Grenade variants
    • Smaller, secure container compatible, versions of the standard containers
    • Additional injectors
    • Rig and backpack variants with more space
    • Re-zero equipped weaponry in the insurance screen before each raid

Features currently not working:

• Quests for Boris Bangski
    • Full auto grenade launchers (might work, haven't been tested as of yet)

Fixed zeroing sights every raid

Made armour/rigs configurable - see config/armour.json

MASSIVE thanks to GhostFenixx and Spartacus for doing all the work of updating this to work with SPT-AKI 3.2.0+ - you're legends!

All credit, thanks and tushonka goes to the wonderful Fin for updating this to work with AKI 3.0.0

Updated akiVersion to 2.*.* to work with any current SPT-AKI release.

I honestly can't say what could be causing your problems at this point, as I'm still running SPT-AKI 2.2.0 myself and haven't encountered any of the issue you're having, unfortunately. Does your game work without any mods installed?

I've tried with a completely empty mod folder (save for Bigger Bang) and still got the same error, although maybe it's tied to a magazine I have in my current profile's inventory ?

I've done a bit more investigating and it looks like your error is coming specifically from trying to create the Ash-12 Bolter variant this mod adds - not sure if that helps your debugging?

Fixed custom rigs interfering with the rigs they copy from (MPPV and Osprey Assault) - the custom rigs now use their own grids that leave the base game ones unaffected.

Hmm, you must have another mod that's affecting one or more of the magazines that this mod uses as a base for creating the extended capacity versions. Unfortunately I can't tell you much more than that from that error.