Posts by HeirofSanguinius

Hi, one more question: it is possible to somehow force Boss things (like golden TT or Sturman Key to spawn 100% times? run into problem that everytime i kill boss, no this "special" item on them. Thanks for awesome work and help.

You can use advanced spawn config instead of default Extra waves settings. It's in config\advanced spawn config.json
    you can add every possible bot into waves (default already in that config, just tune their count, min and max bots into 1 wave etc). About zones - you ll see each zone have 1 or 0 weight, so 0 is No spawn in that zone, 1 is default for zones, so it will be really random for bots) For example i ll use Bigmap - for quest in dormitory you ll need to kill pmcs, so just make dormitory more then 1, maybe 3 or even 5, PMCs will spawn here more often. Same for disabling spawn, i dont want to see sniper spawns on Sniper zone 3, i ll make 0 and they'll not spawn anymore here.

Ok, thanks a lot, and one more question, how is bunker with D2 switch called in game's code? xD im little dumb

Hi, Great mod, loving it, just one simple question, it is possible to disable PMC's in some areas? I need to kick them out of bunker on Reserve, instant spawn here for them and raiders are dead before i can even run here. Thanks for help