Posts by Windy

So increasing Reserve from 2200 to 3000 spawned just less than 900 items, which is an increase, but does that mean the remaining 2000+ items must be in containers then?

Has the GlobalLootMultiplier option changed how it works with the latest Aki releases?

In previous Aki releases I would set the multiplier to 35 and using Reserve as an example it would spawn ~1500 items, however, with the latest Aki, with the same multiplier, it’s only spawning ~600 items. I’ve tried increasing the multiplier to 50 and 100 and it’s still only spawning ~600 items which results in Reserve being very sparse on loot. I also have “MaximumAllowedLootToSpawn” set to 2000 on reserve so I know it’s not hitting the max loose loot cap.

I have noticed in Eresh’s AIO readme mod that she mentions that GlobalLootMultiplier doesn’t increase the quantity but the quality of loot however unless I'm mistaken I’m fairly certain this never used to be the case as in my experience, increasing the GlobalLootMultiplier in the past has always increased the quantity of loot vastly.

I don’t believe it to be a mod conflict as Eresh’s AIO mod is loaded last and should be overwriting any other mods that effect the loot chance.

That's odd. -Did you clear out the doNotUseTheseThings entry in the config? By default the AGS is in there, so if you didn't clear it and it's slipping through, then I've left a hole somewhere where the blacklist isn't being respected.

Nope, haven't touched that entry in the config. Fresh download of v1.9.1.1 with no changes made. I'm also having the issue again where every item is unexamined and needs inspecting.

5d52cc5ba4b9367408500062 is the last item ID which is the AGS grenade launcher

Yeah I get the same error as NakedMuffinTime but updating EreshkigalAllInOne to the latest version didn't fix it.

Also, after reverting to an earlier version of Fin's mod I get no Scavs or PMC's spawning, just raiders everywhere. No matter how much I mess with the spawns (replace scavs with raiders at 0, and replace scavs with PMCs at 100, remove extra raider spawns) it's just raiders and scav bosses on all the maps.