Posts by kmyuhkyuk

kmyuhkyuk added a new version:

Compatible SPT-Aki 3.8.0 and Fixed or added many things

1.1.8 Fixed Memory Leak Version

Log console has been deleted removed

If you are used old version, you can also simple fix memory leak by delete EFTConfiguration.dll

Now ShowQuest will skip quest for not current map

Please update your EFTApi to 1.1.8

Add AbstractGameHelper

Add EFTVersion Log

Add MissingException and AccessException Log loop throw filter

mod is fully functional but i have a strange bug. i don't know if is intended but zarya flash count as explosive grenade and not as flash. if i understand, in the grenade hud, the 1st is for explosive, the 2nd for flash and the 3rd for smoke.

This is a error, will be fixed in next update

This afternoon after the work I'll test the 2.7.7 mod on 3.7.1 aki and I'll give you feedback

100% it must be recompiled for the new version because the client base of Tarkov is changed

If you have and Early 2.7.8 already compiled for the new client, send it on my discord

Yes, Client has change, I'm not very sure, but seems HUD has not been affected:kannatiredofthis:

Still need to wait for your test

Not sure if you've had any experience with this, but my buddy and I were having some issues, as seen in the pictures (e.i. ammo stacking on top of other items when unloading/loading magazines, the right-click menu being far off from item you're right-clicking on) My friend uninstalled Game Panel HUD and I kept it installed. He hasn't had any issues and mine still persist.

Please Provide FullLogOutput.log

Версия игры 0.13.5.2.262 СПТ-АКИ 3.7.0. This?

I think you maybe have copy old plugins\spt\aki-core.dll file into new client, This causes EFTApi wrong get AkiVersion and do incorrect reflection. You can try re-cover Aki 3.7.0 server

Fix 3.7.0 Exfiltration switches field change causing Compass throw error and moved out of Update

(In order to quickly update mod I usually only tested it at factory, so the issue was not triggered. I don't have any testers :aquacries: )