Posts by dj3hac

Unfortunately the separate folder thing is something I have always been doing. I have followed instructions here to install and play 3.2.5 successfully a few months ago. But now I'm on a new operating system and game version. I'm also starting to think I've broken my wine with all of the troubleshooting and reinstalling, I'm having problems that I just did not have before with the installer.

Hello,

I am trying to play SPT on Nobara Linux 37. I was previously playing version 3.2.5 without issue on Pop OS Linux, but I've since changed distributions and I'm unable to get the current version of SPT working. I feel like this is a dependency error, but I have been fighting with it for a couple weeks now without success. I'm hoping someone might recognize what I'm missing here, some specific version of MS C++, or some other redist. Any ideas are appreciated!

I would like to note that the base game is also working, I can load the game, login, do stash stuff, accept quests, etc. Battleye just wont Linux players play online matches.

Thank you for your time!

I was previously using the 3.2.5 version of spt on pop os with zero issues. I've since switched to Nobara and spt 3.5 and have not been able to get spt to run anymore. My Issues are different from what you are getting

My server runs fine, but tarkov hangs on the first splash screen, infinite loading. "[Client Request] /singleplayer/bundles" is what I see in the console, it seems to get stuck here.

The guide I followed to get this far is in the comments of this reddit post. I would try installing as per this guide and see where you land.