Posts by Fontaine

I take it that means that it shouldn't have any ill effects for the playthrough experience..

Other than the bitcoin miner failing and bricking your PC, it failing to find a custom preset for sniper scavs which I never gave to them should have no ill effects

Hello Fontaine today i found that Spt Realism showing me Error in Aki Server. Error Reading Directory F: = i dont have F directory in me system. Can this cause isue in game? I attach picture from Server Aki.

you can redownload the mod, or just ignore the error, it has no ill effects

Hey there!
    The medical system seems to have broken for me at some point. 2 days ago it still worked fine, medkits worked as intended. But not it seems like something went wrong. Medkits no longer heal bleeds, nor heavy bleeds. Car medkits have 360 HP for some reason, and only take 1 use to heal a body part its set amount of HP, meaning i could use it 360 times. It would still take its set amount of HP to heal bleeds tho.
    I tried disabling the config, that didnt work. I tried deleting the config, and that didnt work either.
    Is there a way to fix this issue, and has this happened to anyone else?

I can't help you there, sounds like you messed something up with your install/config/or a mod conflict

Fontaine added a new version:

Fontaine's Headbob Reducer v1.4.0 for SPT AKI 3.8.0

NOT compatible with earlier versions of SPT.

Fontaine's Red Dot Tweaker v1.1.1 for SPT AKI 3.8.x (And Likely Future Versions Too).

Do you have a pirated version of EFT/SPT or got it from an unofficial source?

That happened because you had reload changes disaled, but should be fixed for v1.1.1.

Good day. A question of this nature: when going out on a raid, the weapon does not fire until you reload it, the first cartridge turns out not to be in the chamber. I tried it without the mod and everything was fine. Has anyone encountered this, how to fix it? I don’t know English well, I translated the menus through a translator, but it didn’t give me any clarity about what was preventing the first shot.

demonstration

upd. Forgot to add. What needs to be turned off so that concentration is not wasted? It is wasted even without using the sight.

It's a feature of the mod, check the description and config, "manual chambering"

I have ballistics enabled but not seeing it in the game config, just a lot of 'test'

Not reproducible on my end, maybe you didn't save your config options and restart the server.

SPT Realism Mod v1.1.1 for SPT AKI 3.8.0

Please follow the download link to see the full patch notes. This build has fixes for the fix for looting bots compatibility (was allowing looting bots compat option when loot changes were disabled which should not be possible), and being able to use multiple AR-15 style stocks.

SPT Realism Mod v1.0.1 for SPT AKI 3.8.0

Please follow the download link to see the full patch notes. This release brings back bot loot progression, has important fixes, balance changes and some additional attachments and calibre conversion.

So what I did is I just got the official version of SPT 3.8.0 from the hub

I'm guessing like me you got it from somewhere else but that's the problem just download SPT 3.8.0 from the hub and unpack it in your spt folder.

Yeah please never ever report issues when not using SPT from official sources, giant waste of my or someone else's time

I don't know what you mean at all

The extend of the error is contained within the error message

Fontaine's Weapon Modding QOL v1.3.0 for SPT AKI 3.8.0

Fontaine's Inspectionless Malfs v1.3.0 for SPT AKI 3.8.0

what was the issue?

I tried using your config, going into raid as scav, extracting, restarting game, wasn't able to reproduce. Does this happen with a new profile, existing profile or both?

Is there anyway I can Fix the error?

I used the 3.7.0 version and it was fine

I already addressed it

There is a bug that has already been reported "shaking hands when walking" If you turn off stances in the mod config, then this shaking and constant loss of stamina of the hands will appear, although this should not be, because stances is disabled in the config. I hope I was able to describe the problem clearly

Currently an issue with disabling stances, for now enable them and just don't use them

SPT Realism Mod v1.0.1 for SPT AKI 3.8.0

Please follow the download link to see the full patch notes. This patch contains a number of fixes, balance changes and additional config options that were requested.

Important Fixes:

• Fixed player scavs spawning with invalid armor.
    • Fixed lack of headbob, camera aimpunch and tilting of player view when leaning. Also fixes the issue with using freelook while leaning.