Posts by mapynix

Got two instances of Big Pipe in one single daytime factory raid. The Pipe twins absolutely leveled the place! I'm guessing this is a bug. Though a "oops, all big pipes!" option would be pretty interesting...

Can anyone confirm for me that setting usecs/bears to be friendly with scavs actually works? I've tried all kinds of combinations and haven't had any luck. PMCs used to spawn as "Scav" (at least as listed in the after-raid stat screen) but now Bears will spawn as "Boss", and Usecs as "Rogue". I feel like they used to do that in past versions as well, but now I guess those classes no longer get along with scavs? I've noticed that even without this mod bosses and scavs will fight each other too now, so maybe there has been a change in SPT itself in this current version. Anyone know of a file in Aki_Data I could change to make bosses and scavs homies again? Thanks for any and all help.

Howdy! I'd like to report the same issue as GaRRuSS, that scavs and pmcs are spawning with a bunch of fancy keys instead of normal loot. In addition, I have my pmcs (all set to spawn as bears) configured to be friendly with scavs, but I'm afraid they still aren't getting along. I'm trying to primarily use your mod for it's spawn functionality, with all other features turned off that I can. Keys and scav murdering pmcs happen with and without other mods enabled.

Another thing that I noticed that may or may not help: PMC kills used to show up as scavs in the after-raid info screen when set to be friendly with scavs in older versions. They are now showing as either "Boss" or "Rogue" (unless a bunch of bosses and rogues spawned into factory during my test runs). That may be by design, but just letting you know.

I can't overstate how much your mod improves this game. Thank you so much for your work.

==========NOT=AN=ERROR========Start Debug Hash=========NOT=AN=ERROR=========

xĀā,494526Ć38969043,351068214036Đ76,5580117233ĝĭ67,87375ħ8ğ34Ĝ18ēĬČ0Ħ27ĶľĨ,Ņ885Ĝ7ōěę62,ĎğĹ2īĵŅěĒĹŏij59ĩ0ŎčŖ7ĩŪ0ĶĄņ5ņ,|0,1ŶŸ|assaultųpmcboƁfollowergluharŻŽſƈƊƌƎƐƒƔrscouƚƋƍƏƑƓƕsecurity,ƉƧƝƪƠsnipeƵƛƨrkojaƼƴƶƜƏŽƼtƕǀƷƏbſlƴƆżǔƋƴƭcǏntpƱesƁǝǟtwƕƱor,ǘsƹǐǰkiƋaǯożDŽdžLjǹżǍƲǐ|źżžƀgrƤpǯeǐuǝų-ŷŵ-0.5,ȖȘŸŵŕĒȟēȝ.ĒĒȗĒŷ2ĜŸ2ŵȔŸȯȮ,ŵ|ƆtnamǤhƏƿƭƾƖtetȼmwƲhƣmmŻųŷɏȰɑȯȱȳɒȬȢɐŵɚųƗȇƁȄƃƅƇǑNjƞƫƖȆƙɤǂDzơƣƥɫƸƟƬƮưƲljǁɲɧƻƽƿȄbȎǮȐƮ,ɝƙȉȋųɛȔ.ĢĒķŊșŴēȴʓĖų|ŷ4ʘŷĒȄʝăŊɑʙŵĔʘĆIJʒ|ȫĦʘȄʨōʧŵʭȄ|ʦ2ʪŵʛȄȡȄȓŶĢʙȝųʘʊɕɛıȗĿıʐʐʤăʕʥʕʏʘĒʻ˂ɐʛŕŷ|ˍʕĤ,ďʘˠˢʵ˝ș˥˧ˡʕ|ȭːʘŕ˗ŕŕʾȩȴə˄ȄˆɛȮȞŶ˒ʩųĒˁ˭Ŗʜɖɐ˝ŵĶʘ6șĖʕ̌Ĩˬ|̎˿̑̏ʗʵīģʕˮˎʓğ̇ʞ̅ʪʿȪų˛ģƂumȌƆƀ˅˘ˇ̴ȴ5dćcc5ba4b9Ğ7Ĝō0͆ŔģcdebŚ9d7f͆c͆0e7ceĩʻȴɌpȸȺsȼrȾeɀaɂɄeɆɈɊɌs˻ɕɔȲͳͲŹˊ̈ɑȗˁʝșʛȩɘȢȲŕ˾΄ʢŕʐŵșș˾ĭ˼ͶɛȭΏɚ5:Ĥ:͆ʢaƋʅΜΛlΝΠΟΡ˃

==========NOT=AN=ERROR=========End Debug Hash==========NOT=AN=ERROR=========