Posts by Madcowdsis

what does "bugged out" mean? If the overhaul is disabled then there are no changes to scopes.

Yes, when "Turning on recoil and attachment overhaul" is checked. You cannot look into scope when magnifier is on, you will be looking at the right side of the gun instead.

By turning off "Turning on recoil and attachment overhaul" option, this issue is gone.

I don't know what to tell you. But if your BSG acct got banned. This is really not the place to source help from. Your best bet is to protest with BSG, if AKI was install properly you would not got banned because it is running local as a stand alone and has no tie with official acct. Did you get your pc parts 2nd hand that might possible been hardware ban?

Again, regardless what the actual reason is, this place really can't offer any help, not because we dont want to, we simply have no way of helping you.

Oh also, if you are protesting with BSG telling them about AKI is just going to make matter worse... just saying.

I hope you did not install AKI on your offical EFT directory and then proceed with actual EFT update.

But regardless i am sorry to say no person here can help you with BSG account ban due to whatever reason.

I'm using Lua's spawn rework as well, and had the updated file since the guy posted it in the review section for FAIT, but factory is still completely empty in my game.

Make sure copy the entirety of the mod.js by pulling the RAW from website. Do not copy from the web page as this is incomplete and would generate over 11k lines instead of 9626 lines. Also remember to save. (Ctrl+S in vscodim). It might sound dumb, but my first try didnt seems to work and was probably due to this.

What might be causing this item error?

This is caused conflict in item code for weapon either by the mod itself or the current AKI version. This is not a game breaking error.

There are 3 fixes for this:

1. Flip "Mute weapon generation errors" to "true" under "General" Tab Fin's AI Tweak Config editor.

2. Blacklist the error item in "Gear" Tab in blacklist item box.

3, Pretend you dont see the error.

Finally got bots to spawn in 3.2.3

Runedog48 has updated the "getPmcRole" location to match 3.2.3. This is a temporary fix, gearchange does not really work, all pmc are level 70, but at least they spawn.

Got to this Link.

Click RAW to pull the entire mod.js script.

Copy all

Open of user/mods/zFin-AITweaks/serc/mod.js

Replace the entire content with what you copied.

Again, this is not a perfect fix, more like a patch to the mod to work with current AKI.

All credit goes to Fin and Runedog48

Work with Lua's spawn rework. only tested in factory.

To be honest, if you are not getting significant fps gain with 3.2.3's bot cache feature, which suppose to improve the fps drop/stutter when bot spawn, nor you're interested with air drop, i would say stick with 3.2.2 and hope Fin would have some free time on update.

But i really dont think the current version of FAIT would work on AKI3.2.3 without specific modification to the mod itself.

Even you disable everything in FAIT, no bot would be able to spawn. Are you positive you are not running 3.2.2 ?

i dont think this is working, even trying that mod.ts does not seems working either. beisees zeroTimes is from 3.0.0 isnt it?

Ii have almost every version of FAIT so I always take mod in and out to test the difference, the problem did exist on 1-21-6 but it seems back to normal on 1-21-6a.

Couple things you might need to look into to narrow down the issue:

1. Are the problematic PMC voice match with their faction? any russian speaking USEC or English speaking BEAR?

2. Were their dog tags single word and in cyrillic script (not english words)?

If you seeing above symptoms, it might be indication that PMC was being assigned as Raider (pmcBot). Which is the issue i mentioned initially.

Another suggestion is to turn off spawn change and test in factory to narrow down the issue.

Not sure if anyone is experiencing this on the latest version for 2.3.0. All pmcs regardless of USEC or BEAR were assigned as raiders (pmcbot). Their dog tag names are from raider's name list and their level can only be 0 or 1. I have narrow down to only run with this mod and removing the mod the role assignment was fine again.

Good news and bad news.. part of the mod work, such as faction identifier work. Some doesn't such as pmc faction cannot be set. start time does not work. And parts from AKi7 seems not compatible with B2.

This is only part of the error message when loading into raid.

Back to 7.3 lol