Posts by fawll

What are you guys smoking?

I was referring to the actual FOV, not just the weapon's FOV. As you can see looking at the tree's on either side, the players fov is unchanged, and that was what i was referring to

Hi can you do me a huge favour and allow for whitelisting items through your GUI?

I don't wanna tediously get the parent/id's for all weapons other than those that fall under "handguns" and "shotguns".

Is this something you can do?

Make scavs and raiders have their own white/black list settings and then allow pmc's to use heavier weaponry?

thanks Fin

There is zero difference in FOV from what I can see as well. The other day I tried reverting back to 12.11 and then comparing to 12.12 and 12.12 seems to ignore this mod for some reason. This mod works perfectly on 12.11, sadly not with the current version AKI, hopefully the mod author can explain or fix this.

Ah, so basically it was just ported up but not re scripted to actually work. You'd think he'd have tested to see it still works but meh he makes great mods

your description wasn't all that clear and when i installed the mod i didn't notice anything.

Does changing the FOV in the game settings still affect your overall fov or does it just change the fov of the weapon? [OR does it do both?]
    When installing the mod is there supposed to be a noticeable difference? i even took screenshots before installing and after installing and there was ZERO increase to the weapons position. evidenced by again taking screenshots and comparting them.
    Then I changed the in game fov settings from 50 to 66 to 75 and still did not notice any difference to the weapon position.
    I'm really confused

Sooo wait - if i'm only level 27, this mod will reduce all my skills to just 27??

If that is what it does [i'm gonna check your code out after this last raid] then how about trying to do a true balancing. On EFT i was lvl 32 and some of my skills were higher than 32 and some were lower. I think using that information we can [or you can if you wanna take my suggestion{and do it alone - i wouldn't mind having a coding buddy to work together with}] then simply look at all the images of people's skills that you can find [using google, bing, other search engines etc] and get the [math's mean-number] of what gets upgraded higher than others the most and what the slowest one is etc.

This way if you hypothetically make a new character and make him lvl 60 then he will have adequate skills to go off of.

it has something to do with one of these 4 mods

KMC SeverValueModifier

KMC Core

KMC Gear

KMC Weapons.

SVM gives a prompt saying it needs to be LOWER than KMC core, gear and weapons; so i renamed them and with a z at the front and then i put SVM with a Y since it needs to load last.
    Then i get an error from the server prompt LISTING ALL MODS and saying they wont work.
    So i took the Z out of the 3 KMC mods and then the server loaded up just fine - except now the launcher is telling me the default server spt-aki is not available.
    Will update this right away if i can get the launcher to work via trial and error with svm and the 3 mods.

I was literally playing just fine before i put the 3 KMC mods and it was causing anything i purchased to just flash indefinitely and make me unable to play as scav or pmc.
    Then i re-enabled SVM and took out the 3 KMC mods. it worked fine,
    then i put the kmc mods back in but without the "z" and that's where i'm at now sitting here with the launcher telling me the spt-aki isnt available.

i don't understand one bit how changing the names and enabling and disabling and re-enabling a mod can cause the game to not recognize the aki im gonna quickly give you my logs at this moment in time before i try my trial and error. one sec gonna upload logs

time/date log:
    https://codepaste.sp-tarkov.co…3yEsXqYjndBw7zYc1aEKmo6MC

server:

SPT-Aki CodePaste
    Visit this link to see the note. Giving the URL to anyone allows them to access the note, too.
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com

modules:

SPT-Aki CodePaste
    Visit this link to see the note. Giving the URL to anyone allows them to access the note, too.
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com

[5c8a17667534610d038f1e4e][127.0.0.1] /client/game/profile/items/moving

{

id: 'ed9fa80e3d862dbf45b2a9b0',

count: 1,

items: [ { id: 'I1123222350709002936aGXc', count: 1762 } ]

}

[ERROR] Trace:

TypeError: Cannot read property 'Foldable' of undefined

at Function.getSizeByInventoryItemHash (C:\Program Files (x86)\eftMODsp_only\EFT (live)\obj\bundle.js:25213:43)

at Function.getContainerMap (C:\Program Files (x86)\eftMODsp_only\EFT (live)\obj\bundle.js:25082:39)

at Function.getStashSlotMap (C:\Program Files (x86)\eftMODsp_only\EFT (live)\obj\bundle.js:21248:28)

at Function.addItem (C:\Program Files (x86)\eftMODsp_only\EFT (live)\obj\bundle.js:19942:39)

at Function.buyItem (C:\Program Files (x86)\eftMODsp_only\EFT (live)\obj\bundle.js:23284:32)

at Function.confirmTrading (C:\Program Files (x86)\eftMODsp_only\EFT (live)\obj\bundle.js:23330:30)

at Function.confirmRagfairTrading (C:\Program Files (x86)\eftMODsp_only\EFT (live)\obj\bundle.js:23364:32)

at Object.processRagfairTrade [as aki] (C:\Program Files (x86)\eftMODsp_only\EFT (live)\obj\bundle.js:16763:28)

at Function.handleEvents (C:\Program Files (x86)\eftMODsp_only\EFT (live)\obj\bundle.js:26333:66)

at Object.handleEvents [as aki] (C:\Program Files (x86)\eftMODsp_only\EFT (live)\obj\bundle.js:16247:49)

[5c8a17667534610d038f1e4e][127.0.0.1] /player/health/sync

[5c8a17667534610d038f1e4e][127.0.0.1] /launcher/profile/info

[5c8a17667534610d038f1e4e][127.0.0.1] /launcher/profile/info

dude i swear to you i not only did all of that tice but i've reinstalled my entire EFT game i deleted the bsg launcher and live folder and everything so tarkov as totally removed.

I reinstalled the launcher then via the launcher did the same for EFT then i copied the fresh live folder to a new folder on the same drive [SSD] and then i copied over aki 2.1.1 and then copied the patcher, ran it, successfully, and then played the game once then copied each mod from it's original .rar/.zip/whatever from my Downloads folder one by one..

i've looked through the logs and even though it says loads of mods aren't loading - they are.

[ERROR] Trace:

TypeError: Cannot read property 'Foldable' of undefined

at Function.getSizeByInventoryItemHash (C:\Program Files (x86)\eftMODsp_only\EFT (live)\obj\bundle.js:25213:43)

at Function.getContainerMap (C:\Program Files (x86)\eftMODsp_only\EFT (live)\obj\bundle.js:25082:39)

at Function.getStashSlotMap (C:\Program Files (x86)\eftMODsp_only\EFT (live)\obj\bundle.js:21248:28)

at Function.addItem (C:\Program Files (x86)\eftMODsp_only\EFT (live)\obj\bundle.js:19942:39)

at Function.buyItem (C:\Program Files (x86)\eftMODsp_only\EFT (live)\obj\bundle.js:23284:32)

at Function.confirmTrading (C:\Program Files (x86)\eftMODsp_only\EFT (live)\obj\bundle.js:23330:30)

at Function.confirmRagfairTrading (C:\Program Files (x86)\eftMODsp_only\EFT (live)\obj\bundle.js:23364:32)

at Object.processRagfairTrade [as aki] (C:\Program Files (x86)\eftMODsp_only\EFT (live)\obj\bundle.js:16763:28)

at Function.handleEvents (C:\Program Files (x86)\eftMODsp_only\EFT (live)\obj\bundle.js:26333:66)

at Object.handleEvents [as aki] (C:\Program Files (x86)\eftMODsp_only\EFT (live)\obj\bundle.js:16247:49)

lots of errors right after it says: [DEBUG] onUpdate: aki-dialogue doesn't report success or fail

wtf do i do? and i have 79 mods so if you really need them ill take pictures.

the game works perfectly fine otherwise.

ACTUALLY it doesn't usually CTD. MOST of the time it just freezes the game and i'm unable to interact with my stash, inventory or the traders. the little loading circle is in the bottom right corner constantly. i can click "complete" on a finished quest ONCE but then it locks up; if i go to messages to accept it and press receive all the items just flash in and out slowly.

Hello Lua,

In the hopes of thurthering the expansiveness of the mod files database can you please contact me either via this site or through my email? If interested for my email plz let me know so i don't let my address sit here too long.

Sorry for posting this in your support thread i was unaware of any other way to attempt a conversation with you.