Input hash doesnt match game files. Patcher cant locate level177.

• Server version
    Game client version
    Client log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?13d60…PhVaKgfLhEZqAzH8dZjME2cpC
    Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?d117e…PBdcwkPQYA8SNTat4NZpRFUiz
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    Battlestate website/launcher.
    List of used mods
    None.

So I was running 1.3 and decided it was time for an upgrade. I decided to do a fresh install of SPT-AKI instead of just updating the one I was using. When I did that I got an error saying the Input hash doesn't match game files, I read on a support thread that I needed to use the patcher but when I run it it says it cannot locate level 177. Im honestly lost and have no idea how to fix this. Let me know :) . Thanks.

• Think that is a game client version issue, you need to be using game client version 0.12.11.2.14290 for Server Version 2.0.1.

To do this you would need to update your main Tarkov installation, take a copy of the files and then use the aki patcher to downgrade to the right version. Then follow the STP AKI install instructions

Only problem with that is that an official patch was released today (0.12.11.6.14969) and the aki patcher only has a version for 0.12.11.6.14949. So you will need to wait until the latest aki patcher version is available to do this.

also do an Integrity Check on your main game before running the patcher.

• baxim

Selected a post as the best answer.
  • Thanks for the reply! Figured this out sometime after posting but this was exactly my issue.

• DeadlyFirex

Set the Label from In progress to Solved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!