• URASAI added a new file:

• URASAI added a new version:

• URASAI

Changed the title of the thread from “Captain Nascimento” to “Captain”.
  • I've been trying to update mine to 2.0.1 and every time I uninstall captain 2.0.0 i cant play the game, I get a popup saying,

Error: ENOENT: no such file or directory, scandir 'user/mods/Urasai-CaptNascimento-2.0.0/db/'

Error: ENOENT: no such file or directory, scandir 'user/mods/Urasai-CaptNascimento-2.0.0/db/'

at Object.readdirSync (node:fs:1405:3)

at Object.readdirSync (pkg/prelude/bootstrap.js:1309:35)

at VFS.getFiles (C:\snapshot\project\obj\utils\VFS.js)

at ImporterUtil.loadRecursive (C:\snapshot\project\obj\utils\ImporterUtil.js)

at SampleTrader.postDBLoad (A:\SPT\user\mods\Y\src\mod.js:58:39)

at PostDBModLoader.executeMods (C:\snapshot\project\obj\loaders\PostDBModLoader.js)

at PostDBModLoader.onLoad (C:\snapshot\project\obj\loaders\PostDBModLoader.js)

at App.load (C:\snapshot\project\obj\utils\App.js)

at Object.readdirSync (node:fs:1405:3)

at Object.readdirSync (pkg/prelude/bootstrap.js:1309:35)

at VFS.getFiles (C:\snapshot\project\obj\utils\VFS.js)

at ImporterUtil.loadRecursive (C:\snapshot\project\obj\utils\ImporterUtil.js)

at SampleTrader.postDBLoad (A:\SPT\user\mods\Y\src\mod.js:58:39)

at PostDBModLoader.executeMods (C:\snapshot\project\obj\loaders\PostDBModLoader.js)

at PostDBModLoader.onLoad (C:\snapshot\project\obj\loaders\PostDBModLoader.js)

at App.load (C:\snapshot\project\obj\utils\App.js)

Update for SPT/AKI 3.7.X, soon we will have a new version with quests and more equipment

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!