Stuck on loading screen after alt-f4 out of last raid that was stuck on loading screen

• Server version
    Game client version
    Client log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?e9b26…x4orvr1yge1VXXqdRbxc8xGkg
    BepInEx log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?c67da…kNY3EQvvqoz9Mdp5g1xRuNNjF
    Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?756cc…s7aEtx6n12LXLgqcVMJt7mKFD
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    The official website
    List of used mods
    SPT Realism Mod
    Skwizzy's Looting Bots
    Solarint's SAIN
    DrakiaXYZ's Waypoints
    Amand's Graphics
    SamSwat's Increased FOV mod
    GeffHannigan’s Scope Overhaul
    SamSwat's Reflex Sight Rework
    SamSWAT's Helmet Lights
    trap's Path To Tarkov
    Kobrakon's Adrenaline
    Falmonsta's Retexture packs

The game is stuck on the loading screen , this happened after I alt-f4d out of the previous raid that would load forever as well. the loading screen does not occur on a new profile.

• I had an identical issue, what fixed it was when I went into my current profile .json and deleted the part that contains active daily tasks, its somewhere around "RepeatableQuests" in the file.

It is the many lines between "activeQuests" and "inactiveQuests", just delete between the starting bracket and ending bracket without breaking the code structure if you are able.

I am not %100 sure if it was the "activeQuests" or "inactiveQuests" part I deleted, just do one by one or both actually, either way it hopefully should work.

• I had an identical issue, what fixed it was when I went into my current profile .json and deleted the part that contains active daily tasks, its somewhere around "RepeatableQuests" in the file.

It is the many lines between "activeQuests" and "inactiveQuests", just delete between the starting bracket and ending bracket without breaking the code structure if you are able.

I am not %100 sure if it was the "activeQuests" or "inactiveQuests" part I deleted, just do one by one or both actually, either way it hopefully should work.

That fixed it ty

• chomp

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!