CustomProfiles

• ShadowXtrex added a new file:

• ShadowXtrex

Changed the title of the thread from “NewProfiles (notfinalmodname)” to “NewProfiles”.
  • ShadowXtrex added a new version:

Changelog:

Virustotal Scan (Only main mod) https://www.virustotal.com/gui…9b09c28c43c9e34?nocache=1

CRC-SHA256: [tt]429d4e326cb6b8c11698daf32674735ebc1e8ffff724ac0949b09c28c43c9e34[/tt]

Any Issue?

Changelog:

• Require AKI 3.7.0++
    • Fixed an issue with Burris scope mount in BEAR side. In 3.7.0 the mount give +1 UP size.
    • Fixed an issue with the durability of the PL-15 pistols. (My fault)
    • Mod01: Added some changes to the weapons in both sides: ch handler and foregrip.
    • Update Readme.MD in all folders
    • Hub information updated
    • SOF and SOF Mod01 are included in the download.

Notes

Any Issue?

Changelog

• Require AKI 3.7.0+++
    • Partial code rework. All profiles (SOF, SOF-Mod01, GigaChad) are only one mod.
    • Added option to enable/disable any profile. More details in Notes.
    • Profile Changes:
      1. All Profiles
        • Increased compatibility between EFT Live changes (Weapons, Gear, Food, Meds).
        • Removed durability issues in Gear and Weapons. You will receive the items like new and shiny.
      2. Kronzky-GigaChad
        • Weapon rack added to both sides.
        • Some skills have changes in the EXP.
        • Added Weapon Mastering EXP.
        • Added Rusted bloody key to Streets S I C C.
    • Hub information updated.

Notes

Any Issue?

• ShadowXtrex

Changed the title of the thread from “NewProfiles” to “NewProfiles 2”.

Please take it as a Beta...

Changelog

• Require AKI 3.7.0+++
    • Config file relocated to root mod folder.
    • [SOF, Mod01, Mod01+] Hideout changes: Added Illumination and Lavatory in Lv1. Workbench lowered to Lv1.
    • New Profile: SOF Merged (Content from both sides in boxes). Based in Mod01+.
    • Tournament edition Cancelled. It's so hard to implement the unlocked stuff and I don't have time to do it.
    • Fixed warning of "descriptionLocaleKey" in a very bad way. chomp and the rest of the team will kill me if see it.

Notes

Any Issue?

• ShadowXtrex

Changed the title of the thread from “NewProfiles 2” to “NewProfiles”.

Changelog

• Require SPT 3.8.0++ or any other external mod using SPT 3.8.0++ as base. NOT COMPATIBLE WITH BE 3.9.0
    • New:
      • Complete mod rework. If you are modder... sorry for what you will see as how I resolve this...
      • Added New Profile: Custom_SOF7-Tabi. Almost the same as SOF7 but with less items because is based in the Standard edition. Standard Stash, Alpha container.
      • New Config file located in config/config.jsonc. Do not rename to json, you will break everything.
    • Other:
      • Added other options inside config file that aren't profiles but modify all profiles. (Default value: false)

Notes:

• Gigachad profile doesn't have new content. If Kronzky don't update his mod, I will do it.
    • descriptionLocaleKey is not fixed yet (I don't know how to do it at the moment) If someone can help me with that I'll appreciate it, because I want to add the translates.
    • VirusTotal result
    • CRC-SHA256: b25f7d102ad4bb55df7d7584a9f1294f7f827c800b123f4507a145d3a97b2077

Any Issue?

• ShadowXtrex

Changed the title of the thread from “NewProfiles” to “CustomProfiles”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!