Actual Sick SICC
    SandCore: FDE Retextures
    The Little Drummer Boy
    BlackCore
    Fifty Shades of Boomer
    Fontaine's Red Dot Tweaker
    EFT SCOPE AND RED DOT SIGHT OVERHAUL BY GEFF HANNIGAN - Reupload
    Small Cases - Now With Fannypack!
    Rogue Justice: Punishing Tarkov (The Punisher Boss Mod)
    WhiteCore
    Search Open Containers
    GreenCore
    Two Slot Extended Mags
    USEC-Commander
    RedCore
    BigBrain
    Definitive Retexture Immersion Project (DRIP)
    MoreCheckmarks
    Backdoor Bandit (BB)
    Waypoints - Expanded Bot Patrols and Navmesh
    Task List Fixes
    Deadly Blades
    Looting Bots
    Visceral Dismemberment
    Boop's Quest Zone API
    Bootlegger
    Goblin King
    SERVPH's Tarky Menu
    FU Inertia
    Visceral Bodies
    Amands's Graphics
    Amands's Hitmarker
    Game Panel HUD
    SPT Realism Mod
    KMC Server Value Modifier (SVM)
    JustNU Core
    SPT-Aki Profile Editor

I launched SPT, went into a raid like I have dozens of times already, only to be greeted with lag spikes a few minutes into the raid on Shoreline. The longer I stayed, the more frequent and intense the lag got, until I eventually crashed upon reaching the Resort. I had to manually restart my PC because that's how hard my game crashed.

I've tried doing several runs after on Factory, Streets and Woods, same result. I've added no new mods, nor removed any since yesterday, when the game ran perfectly fine. So far, I've tried enabling the automatic RAM cleaner in-game, deleting all mods and updating my GPU drivers. No luck. Any help is appreciated.

• Official Post

Your log file is filled with the error:

Error|Default|MissingFieldException: Field 'RealismMod.Plugin.StartingAimSens' not found.

Make sure you've read the install instructions for installing Realism mod. It looks like you missed a step.

• Your log file is filled with the error:

Error|Default|MissingFieldException: Field 'RealismMod.Plugin.StartingAimSens' not found.

Make sure you've read the install instructions for installing Realism mod. It looks like you missed a step.

I don't see any requirements in the Installation instructions for the Realism mod, and I've made sure to drop all files included in the mod into the correct folders. I'll inquire about the error in the Realism mod support thread and I'll give you an update if I find a resolve for this error and if it fixes the issue.

• Your log file is filled with the error:

I was able to fix the issue, thank you very much for the help! Turns out I had dependencies that have become unnecessary.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!