Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?479a6…K38sfBULAUWjovxFb6yeXjA2C
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    Battlestate Games Launcher.
    List of used mods
    None.

First time this has happened to me and I've been playing SPT for at least a couple months before making my account. I went through the FAQ and found what's relevent to my situation.

1. Your client version is wrong

2. You're missing one of the prerequisite .NET runtimes - either .NET Framework 4.7.2 or .NET 6

3. Your antivirus is blocking one of the client .DLL plugins

4. Your game files are corrupt (most likely cause of Specified cast is not valid error)

1. I've reinstalled both EFT and SPT several times now at this point, and matched that its the right pair unless I'm misreading something.

2. I've downloaded both .NETs and nothing changed.

3. I thought Windows Defender would have notified me. After having gone through and allowing everything through Controlled Folder Access I am still infinitely loading.

4. See point 1.

It's not even loading past the splash screen so my first thought was that I just wasn't giving it enough time to actually set itself up or whatever. So I went to use the restroom, brush my teeth, roughhouse with the dog a bit and 10 minutes later I come back upstairs and it's still not even full brightness on the splash screen. I noticed some things wrong with the logs, but not nearly as smart as yall when it comes to this. I should add that I have both manually installed SPT and used the installer and still the same thing. When I try to boot the game from the launcher, it says "patching." at the top but then pops up with "The input file hash doesn't match the expected hash. You may be using the wrong version of AKI for your client files. Do you want to continue?" I fully well could have gotten something wrong, it is midnight and I am a bit eepy. Appreciate any help!

• I just noticed that everywhere its saying version "13.5.2.26282" but mine just shows as "13.5.26282." Dunno if that means anything, but I'm redownloading EFT currently.

• Hey Chomp, if you get back to this, just wanted to let you know I looked around at some other threads made about the issue (As I should have last night.) and found the thread between you and Regenizan and the copying the one .dll and replacing it seems to have fixed the issue. Appreicate you taking the time out of your day to help us, I'm broke but I hope someone buys you lunch or something lol.

• chomp

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!