Guiding Light (90%)

• LightoftheWorld added a new version:

• LightoftheWorld

Changed the title of the thread from “Guiding Light (80%)” to “Guiding Light (85%)”.

• LightoftheWorld

Changed the title of the thread from “Guiding Light (85%)” to “Guiding Light (90%)”.

New version because there have been a lot of fixes and changes. I am at almost 1.0 rep, so I've done a lot of the quests and been able to adjust them

-Many bug fixes

-Quest balance (Notable balances: Perception 2)

-Ironically broke "Acquiring Capital" (Charisma 2) and can't be bothered to fix it.

A vast majority of the technical bugs should be fixed at this point, I am probably about 75% through the quests on my playthrough so I know for a fact that a lot of the quests work correctly (or I would not have been able to complete them). Continue reporting the rest. New content will be developed eventually.

• Thanks for all your hard work. My buddy and I have been having a blast making progress in skills that would otherwise see very little progress, and the storyline as told by the quests has been fun and engaging.

My question is in regards to Nothing Beats Experience, one of the Weapon Maintenance Quests. It says to make sure the Hideout is loaded, and I have done that. I stood in the hideout, using the Repair Kits on a weapon in my hands, and am still not getting credit. Is this quest bugged? Or am I misunderstanding something?

Appreciate your time, and if there is any other info I can give you to help, let me know.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!