AddGammaToPeacekeeper
    ModularNVG
    SpeedLoader
    AllTheClothes
    TheMercenary
    VirtualsCustomQuestLoader
    Weeb Sights
    SAIN

i wanted to update to the latest version of tarkov with the streets expansion and kaban i was stuck with the last wipe so i backed up my mods,profiles,plugins and got rid of old spt and used the automated instaler and got the latest version i ported over all my profiles mods and plugins and all was fine server fired up as usual but then immediately as the game was on i got this message "Critical error receiving profile data. Close the game and contact us at the forum In response to https://127.0.0.1:6969/client/game/profile/list: The given key was not present in the dictionary." only happens when i start spt on the profiles from 3.5.7 are all those profiles along with my main where i played over 300 hrs bricked? do i have to start over ?

UPDATE: I decided to do some testing cuz the same error poped up even on a freshly made profile so i decided to turn off all my mods and there i am sitting in the tarkov menus its a god damn mod issue but i still need help figuring out which mod is the one in fault for it all breaking and if i am willing to sacrifice it so i am able to play the game

UPDATE2: I identified the issue the old plugins were fucking it up the mods work fine even when being on a completely different version of aki i fixed it myself i think you can move this to resolved issues :) this was a hella of a stressful day

Edited 2 times, last by Ratman046 ().

• Ratman046

Changed the title of the thread from “Profile transfer from 3.5.7 to 3.7.4 went wrong” to “[MODED] Profile transfer from 3.5.7 to 3.7.4 went wrong”.
  • chomp

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!