https://www.sp-tarkov.com/
    List of used mods
    Mod MaidTraiders versione1.3.0 di MrFandor1n
    Mod lockpick_ammo versione1.3.1 di nektonick
    Mod Priscilu versione2.5.3 di Reis
    Mod SAIN versione2.1.6 di z-Solarint
    Mod DrakiaXYZ-Waypoints versione1.3.4 di DrakiaXYZ

Hi everyone

Every time, when I launch any map, after 10 seconds the fps drops drastically from 150/160 to 60/70, on "streets" end Lighthouse, they even drop to 30/40.

I don't think it's a hardware problem, the PC has a 3090ti, 64GB of RAM and a Ryzen 9 5900X 12-Core 3.70 GHz processor.

It happens with the vanilla game too.

I noticed that the GPU usage is at 60% and the processor usage is 20%. Could this be the problem? (only with spt it doesn't fully use the hardware)

• I have the same issue on Streets and I think I found the problem - there's a massive boss and guard spawn happening min. into the raid [on streets in the center of the map]. I am talking 10-20 guards. That is 99.9999% the cause on Steets. No idea how to fix this besides trying to limit the AI drastically. However if you try an AI limiting mod it might throw a gazzilion errors so the only alternative on Streets is to use something like donuts and limit the other AI spawns. Or you can go center map and kill the guards but at 40-50 fps [no matter the system] that will be a bit rough. It's not a mod issue - I saw this with no mods whatsoever. It's a server issue. I hope they get around to fixing it sometime in the future.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!