codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?97ecf…9xYcCrFRewoZTaEFPC5bygSvq
    Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?fbd45…bAqgatvqBFjt9dRUewb6py72d
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    official site
    List of used mods
    radar, Saria shop, keys required for quests, Container Quick Loot, Fast Search, LAte to the party, Questing bots, Big brain, Quest tracker, search open containers, waypoints, epi pause, storage expansion, item sell price, game panel hud, ms stola, onyx container, platinum the blacklist, remove scretrictions, sain, swat helicrash, swag donuts, thats lit, trader modding, true items, de clutterer, make pl15 great again, make stm great again, make pvo101 great again.
    Good day or night everyone, I apologize for my English, because I have problems with it. I had a problem, since I am new to installing mods on spt aki, I had one incident. After launching the launcher with the server, the game opens and an endless loading occurs against the backdrop of the Tarkov splash screen. I'm sure it's a matter of mods, but I don't know which mod or mods are preventing me from entering the game. Could you tell me how to solve this problem? Thanks for your attention and help in advance.

;(

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!