Where did you download your game from?
    https://www.escapefromtarkov.com
    List of used mods
    SAIN.3.0.6-for-SPT-3.9
    Skwizzy-LootingBots-1.3.5
    DanW-SPTQuestionBots-1.3.5
    DrakiaXYZ-Waypoints-1.5.1
    DynamicMaps-0.3.3-111ea758

That's happened after I updated SPT from 3.8.3 to 3.9.3 version. Here's the error's message:zKvyhgssqlc.jpg?size=461x241&quality=96&sign=89077bd71060498d07ad6706b7f95964&type=album
    I didn't downloaded all mods that I had on 3.8.3 including Fika, that might be a problem?

• i removed all lines containing sptBear and sptUsec in my profile file, that gets ur profile back running

Nope, now it's another error. I guess file is totally broken for some reason... And I can't open it with Profile Editor

• Nope, now it's another error. I guess file is totally broken for some reason... And I can't open it with Profile Editor

ye i got one other error too after that, which i dont remember what it was, but removing all entries containing those lines fixed it. and with removing i mean like in the image u remove the whole entry with including the { } and IF its the last entry the ","

• I'll try it, but now my error message is:

mh, didnt had that, cant even find a line on my files thats called EFT.HideoutInfo in either the old files or the new files, dont know about that how to fix it sorry mate

i hope the IP there is not ur actual IP and a VPN IP or so xD if not then maybe delete the attachment just in case

• Much easier to just make a new profile in 3.9.3 and then use profile editor to give you the progress and money and items you previously had on 3.8.3. You may have constant issues trying to upgrade an existing profile to 3.9.x if you don't fully know what you are doing.

• Much easier to just make a new profile in 3.9.3 and then use profile editor to give you the progress and money and items you previously had on 3.8.3. You may have constant issues trying to upgrade an existing profile to 3.9.x if you don't fully know what you are doing.

I can't open my old profile in Profile Editor.

• I can't open my old profile in Profile Editor.

Don't worry about your old profile. You cannot use it anymore in 3.9.3.

Just make a new profile and use the new profile editor and give yourself the approximate level, skills, quest completion, money and items like cases that you had in 3.8.3 so you can continue your progress. Very easy to do. I have done it many times in the past when profiles were not compatible with a newer SPT version.

• I can't open my old profile in Profile Editor.

Thats why i said first, you should use the Profile Editor. its never good just randomly delete lines in your json. Sadly your only way to go now is the suggestion from Maddog Matt and your complete Hideout Stash is also away. You can add items there but i doubt you can remember on every single thing. But at least you can add expensive stuff like Junk Box etc once before.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!