How do i fix this "ERROR CONVERTING VALUE "sptusec" to type 'EFT.WildSpawnType'.Path'[1].Stats.Eft.Victims[0].Role', line 1, position838794"

• Server version
    Game client version
    Client log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?09083…uxkBgXgE3jb5PTUsQSwzKQLJN
    BepInEx log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?57979…bDMVSCFfP7kbjgTpJpDZLU7iR
    Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?9f683…N1jzpmnfPmMyCsrsBjJmzZZ8J
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    EFT Website
    List of used mods
    SWAG
    REALISM
    WAYPOINTS
    UNITYTOOL KIT
    SAIN
    BIG BRAIN
    LOOTING BOTS
    QUESTING BOTS
    FOV FIX
    AMANDS GRAPHICS
    FIKA

Hi, about two weeks ago i updated spt and imported my profile with the mods listed above and everything was working fine. I updated spt again two hours ago and it looks like there's a problem with my profile the game gets stuck on loading profile data and it gives me the error in the title.
    I tried running the game without any mods and i get the same error. I tried the profile fixer from a different thread but i still get same error, i really can't grind again as I'm a casual player and don't have much time on my hands to restart my progress

• I'm not 100% but this could be a possible fix. (It's worth checking into at least.)

Edit your profile using a code editor like Notepad++, VSCode, VSCodium, etc.

• Do NOT use Notepad as it can f*ck up the encoding of the document.

Search for all fields like this: "Role": "sptBEAR", or "Role": "sptUSEC"

Change them to: "Role": "pmcBEAR", or "Role": "pmcUSEC"

• If you cannot fix it you can just make a new profile and then use profile editor to give you the same level, skills, quest progress, money and items like cases etc as your existing profile. Easy to do. I have done it a couple times when a new SPT update made old profiles incompatible.

• I'm not 100% but this could be a possible fix. (It's worth checking into at least.)

It worked. THANK YOU.
    Yesterday i did beggin a new profile. Ground Zero is a ... meat grinder. I was on the verge to delete it all and stop playing.

you legend, i just tried that it worked

you are a fucking legend bugcatrainbow

• chomp

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!