lootraidus
    waypoints
    bulletcrackfix
    opensesame
    unitytoolkit
    gamepanelhud
    lootvalueeftapi
    morecheckmarks

I'm getting a no space in stash error when I do have space. this has been a reoccurring issue where I'm having to restart my profile. I started backing up my profile and once i get to a certain point the error just keeps happening over and over again. I cannot figure out what is causing the issue or how to fix it. I've tried svm mod to set stash size higher thinking it may rewrite any code that may be causing the issue but it hasn't worked. I'm tired of having to repeat quests and what not. I can move items already in stash into what seems to be the effected zone but I cannot buy anything from the traders and cannot loot items from messages tab or receive crafted loot.

• I maybe have found a solution, you need to install spt profile editor and edit your stash size with additional line, after that I could buy again from vendor and have a bigger stash. It work for me so maybe you could try.

• Thought I might add some tidbits to this post, but I saw that on the Gambler mod page, the author replied to a comment and mentioned this bug when opening a mystery crate of sorts, and the inventory being set to a larger size in Svm or some such.

Then I saw on The Crafter mod page, the author issued a fix for that mod when user has Unheard edition set. Seems to have its own stash defined in the code from what I can tell.

Have not tested if this is the issue (I will tomorrow), but seems legit.

• I maybe have found a solution, you need to install spt profile editor and edit your stash size with additional line, after that I could buy again from vendor and have a bigger stash. It work for me so maybe you could

I tried that with SVM mod but it didn't fix it. maybe I can try the spt profile editor and go from there. I've been manually sorting my stash as a work around filling from the bottom up.

• Thought I might add some tidbits to this post, but I saw that on the Gambler mod page, the author replied to a comment and mentioned this bug when opening a mystery crate of sorts, and the inventory being set to a larger size in Svm or some such.

Then I saw on The Crafter mod page, the author issued a fix for that mod when user has Unheard edition set. Seems to have its own stash defined in the code from what I can tell.

Have not tested if this is the issue (I will tomorrow), but seems legit.

I haven't opened any mystery crates or anything of that nature. I don't even run SVM. I only tried it as a work around for the stash issue but didn't help. Let me know if you find a solution.

• I started a new profile a couple days ago and it did it again randomly I am going to start f***ing tweaking someone please fix this

:!: edit: I FOUND A SOLUTION; :!:

>First, install this mod: SPT-Aki Profile Editor - SPT Mods Workshop (sp-tarkov.com)

>Then go to hideout, stash, and select the hideout level above yours, i picked 4.

>Then save and exit. (I was prompted to "fix" a bunch of quests and I hit fix all, idk if this was the actual solution and the stash thing doesn't do anything but you might as well try both).

Probably backup you profile before you do this by going to user\profiles.

Edited 5 times, last by Mr.Monkey ().

• Has anyone tried to set the "cellsV" under "_parent": "6602bcf19cc643f44a04274b" to a different number? The file address is "EFT\SPT_Data\Server\database\templates\items.json".

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!