Escape From Tarkov Official Website
    List of used mods
    BSG-12.11
    Lua-FixInsuranceRemove
    SCAVCAT
    Senko-FixItemSell
    Thunderbags-ResposiveFence

The Error reads

Critcal error recieving profile data. Close the game and contact us at forum

In Responce to

https://127.0.0.1:443/client/game/profile/list:

Error converting value {null} to type'System.Int64'.Path 'SCAVECAT.currntSalesSum',line 1,position 247222

• Would appear from the file that it failed when converting Rubles for some reason, and is tied to the SCAV CAT mod which I didn't develop.

Code
    2021-07-15 22:54:17.514 -04:00|0.12.10.2.12893|Error|Default|Error while parsing item upd for item Рубли (id: a3395d8bb18fcfdc62bbfb46):
    Newtonsoft.Json.JsonSerializationException: Error converting value {null} to type 'System.Int32'. Path '', line 1, position 4. ---> System.InvalidCastException: Null object cannot be converted to a value type.

It also appears you're on AKI 1.6.0 so I'd really recommend downgrading to AKI 1.5.1 as it's stable, and 1.6.0 is not receiving development at this point in time.

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• SPT Team

Closed the thread.
  • SPT Team

Set the Label from In progress to Unresolved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!