Posts by KnuckleCutter

Sorry to bother you but I have a issue that I can't figure out. Before I load the server and the launcher I'm going into the config file with notepad ++ and am changing the ai difficulty section of your mod from false to true and saving. Then I load the server and then the launcher and everything works as intended. The problem is that after I close the game and the server everything gets reverted back to how it was and I have to make the config changes every time before I want to play the game because the config from false to true doesn't actually stay saved. Actually, the same thing is happening with another mod that I use (luas custom spawn points which is disabled by default). Windows 10 generates a config.bak file but after I turn the game and the server off those .bak files get erased and I have to literally make all the changes again before I load the game. I've even tried making the config files read only in Windows but that's not working either. Do you have any idea how to prevent the changes?

Edit: I solved the issue.

I changed a setting within notepad++ to stop creating .bak files, and all the config changes are sticking like they should.