Posts by Bellidrael

I set it to 10 just to see what it would be like and it seems to be 'almost' guaranteed spawns for all non-rare locations, however many spawns are shared so for example, all Graphics Card spawns were Light Bulbs. So I guess all the way up at 10 would just be easier to get low tier loot without making it too easy to get high tier loot, but yeah I'll probably settle around 6 or so.

Thanks though, this was definitely the problem as loot has returned to the stores. Literally.

Now if I could just figure out how to stop flashbangs from making my ears ring despite detonating on the opposite end of the map.

So I came back to singleplayer after a long hiatus, and saw that version 1.6 has a lot of problems and it's recommended not to use it. So I downloaded version 1.5.1 instead, and aside from a couple Scavs being deleted from reality because they died with a grenade in hand, there's one glaring issue...

It seems that almost all loose loot has been completely removed from the game.

I noticed this after I went up to the Tech store in the Mall and found nothing inside twice in a row, and I thought, maybe they added a feature where Ai can pick up loot and I'm just getting there too slow. That is, until I bought 2 keys, both the medical keys, and inside the one that only has loose loot there was literally nothing. This was the point where I realized, no, the game just isn't spawning loose loot.

So I know 1.5.1 is an older version so I don't expect this issue to be 'fixed'. But I guess what I'm wondering is, is this a Tarkov Issue, a SPT issue, or can I fix this via reinstalling?