Posts by deucdeluche

i found out the solution. if you've tried everything in FAQs and its still not working even after a fresh install.

You need to launch EFT (live) create your character, once created exit EFT (live) then transfer files to your SPTarkov folder followed by AKI 2.0.0

i dont think anyone read my post thoroughly ... ive tried everything you guys are recommending.. i reinstalled EFT (live) i even reinstalled the BSG launcher THEN proceeded to make a new folder to copy the FRESH INSTALL of EFT (live) THEN extracted aki 2.0.0. I also deleted the Shared and local settings file in documents/EscapeFromTarkov. i verified i am on the correct build and everything..

I've tried everything in the FAQs which includes installing all .NET Frameworks needed. Even reinstalled EFT (live) and made a fresh folder for AKI then installed 2.0.0 server client. it doesn't even create a client log for some reason which might be another problem in and of itself . Apologies in advanced, i'm aware a lot of people have the same problem and it must be frustrating answering the same thread over and over.