Posts by Alkifighter

So i found out about SPT today, got interested, downloaded a fresh EFT installation,played a few raids in the live game, installed SPT-AKI and the 2.01 version the way described on the site. Some error messages popped up that i should upgrade my .NET frameworks, which i did, using the links from the SPT website as well. Then as soon as i booted the launcher, the game loads for a couple of seconds, flashes a black screen and immediately crashes. I tried everything in the FAQ and a bunch of threads, made sure the versions are correct, and even checked the registry to make sure all the .net frameworks are installed cause those seemed to be the most common reasons for the problem. Then i tried downgrading to 1.51 for a different version of tarkov, and now the game boots up via the launcher but i get the infinite splash/menu screen bug with no buttons ever appearing. I've exhausted all the options and really don't know what could be causing this issue. Maybe i installed the .net frameworks wrong somehow, cause in the back of my mind this still seems like the most likely issue, but i dunno, it seems to me like they're all there and working. I checked in the cmd menu, the registry and even downloaded dotnetversion to make sure i have them all. If anyone here could offer their expertise i'd love to hear from you.