Posts by vinmel

No update is needed to define the server folder, everything works great.

No update is needed for pockets, they are all loaded automatically from the server database. If special slots are tied to certain pockets, this cannot be fixed without mods. This editor is not a mod, but just an editor

dosen't change that i can't make it work no mater what, and i'm not the only one

Hey dude, I was having the same problem and I tried everything but when I got it to work I changed the name of the server.exe first then changed the path in the editor file with notepad ++ and that's when it started working. Not sure if it was the sequence I did it in or was just blind luck, actually I would go with luck because I had no idea what I was doing LOL hope this helps

sadly nope, i am prob just gona wait for some sort of update, i legit don't know what i am doying wrong

hi, i have tried everything i could but i can't make it work, i changed the app setings and the server name but it dosen't work, i tried diferent place for the folder and since 3.0.0 it can't find the server. anything else i should try.