Posts by Totziboy

For anyone thinking about this problem ... It was a BSG Issiue the map was also unplayable for many others because of an broken code fragmant after the Translation Issue problem at BSG

Just Update BSG Main Takov use the Patcher ( some times it fails just Delete it and Do it again )and you are ready to go if you experience this to please report also such things to BSG because this is NOT an Aki issiue (or report it not if some are to ...slow to realize to dont say you found this in SPT because BSG wouldn so happy ) so test always AKi and Normal if such problems happen there and in Aki to confirm and report. have a Gret day and Stay safe

:*8o8o:thumbup:

When i start the game everything is normal and i can load into all maps the only map where the game "crash " is Reserve i get to the point where it says

Loading Map 100% ..

and then it just close the Game without a reason server says nothing and the Files too it just close and i need to restart the game after i come back i can play every other map without any problem but this one is always crashing i need help maby it has something to do with the new 3.0.0 Version since in the 2.3.0 version everything where fine

excuse me if my english isnt great iam a german