Posts by Goyle

The mod is installed and I don't have any server errors ..... but I have no idea how to make this work.

I don't see any upgrade options anywhere.

to get the trades to appear, the way i discovered is to go into the base.json and change the first loyalty level level requirement to you current level or lower. an easy fix for those not wanting to wait until level 9 to actually unlock the trades

NVM i found the issue. apparently in the .json the loyalty requirement for level 1 is level 9. if the profile wasnt level 9 when the mod is added, it causes the items to vanish and not return unless the profile hits level 9 AND the server is reset.

The mod is installed and I don't have any server errors ..... but I have no idea how to make this work.

I don't see any upgrade options anywhere.

I've noticed that when making a brand new profile, the items appear in the shop, but upon resetting Server or going into raid, they vanish like the Avatar. I've found a quick fix and the reason is below to the problem, still looking into why the trades appear and then vanish instead of either not appearing or just staying