Posts by Foresh

Trader unlocks from quests are disappearing for me after I end a raid. For example, I will load into the game, see that Skier sells the .45 ACP Vector, start and finish a raid, and then see that Skier no longer sells this gun. This occurs with all traders with unlocked items from quests, like Peacekeeper with the M1A barter and Therapist with the army bandage.

I can temporarily fix this bug by clicking "clean temp files" in the settings section of the SPT launcher, but I still lose unlocks after any raid.

I used the SPT-AKI profile editor to investigate this, but made no changes to the save outside of fixing a bug where prapor's "Big Cusomer" and therapist's "Out of Curiosity" quests didn't delete after completing skier's "Chemical - Part 4" quest.

This is happening on a 3.1.0 profile running on SPT version 3.2.0. I have included this profile in the attachments section of this thread.

I have tested and confirmed that this occurs for me without any mods, and on a fresh SPT install with the same profile, and on a profile started in 3.2.0, but I used the mods listed above with my 3.1.0 profile before I started encountering the problem.