Posts by Trey

Not sure, i just fresh installed and its all good now.. I think my versions were not up to date.

Steps were:

1 Fresh install of SPT AKI

2 copied user profile to keep progression -> pasted into user and profile directory

3 copeid and pasted old mods

4 redownloaded EFT API -> dragged and dropped from 7zip into spt maind folder directory

5 redownloaded game panel hud and same thing. booted game and it all worked.

Im getting "failed to read data for the asset bundle" on every mod in the pack. I am able to view all of the hud options in the F12 menu but nothing is visible, everything is enabled.

**EDIT***

Now its saying this. Tried redownloading and unzipping in the BepinEx folder and it persists.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [kmyuhkyuk-GamePanelHUDCompass 2.7.1] because a newer version exists (kmyuhkyuk-GamePanelHUDCompass 2.7.1)

[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [kmyuhkyuk-GamePanelHUDGrenade 2.7.1] because a newer version exists (kmyuhkyuk-GamePanelHUDGrenade 2.7.1)

[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [kmyuhkyuk-GamePanelHUDHit 2.7.1] because a newer version exists (kmyuhkyuk-GamePanelHUDHit 2.7.1)

[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [kmyuhkyuk-GamePanelHUDLife 2.7.1] because a newer version exists (kmyuhkyuk-GamePanelHUDLife 2.7.1)

[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [kmyuhkyuk-GamePanelHUDMag 2.7.1] because a newer version exists (kmyuhkyuk-GamePanelHUDMag 2.7.1)

[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [kmyuhkyuk-GamePanelHUDCore 2.7.1] because a newer version exists (kmyuhkyuk-GamePanelHUDCore 2.7.1)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________