Posts by caseyjones

Greetings!
    Having an issue with the latest version...
    I installed the update 1.2.2 but the server crashes immediately on opening. Rolling back to 1.2.1 works just fine...
    Not sure what's happening as AKI-server closes to fast to even read errors - but thought it worth a mention

Did you delete the old version? It has the author's old name as a prefix

Time -1 means he spawn right at the start of the raid.
    10% is quite smol, it can be once in 10 raids, or you can be unlucky and not see one in 50, that's how probability works.
    Although be sure you have `Bosses Enabled`, or you end up with 0% chance of any boss.
    Alternatively you can get SVM self promo(1.5.3 for AKI 3.1.1 IIRC) and check `increased boss chances`, which cranks them up to 100%.

Wrong, 3.1.1 is 19078, while 3.2.3 is 19428

That will require new client files
    Maximum you can update is to 3.2.1.(which is a good move, because you'll be able to use most mods that is built between 3.2.0 and 3.2.3 versions, unlikely they'll have compat errors.

Speaking of raiders, there is issue on 3.2.3 related to them that is being worked on already.

Sorry- somehow I read that he was using 3.2.1

My mistake!

I played at the factory 20 times, and I didn’t meet a tagilla there, even at the customs where I played a lot (about 20-30 raids), I didn’t meet Reshala (and he spawns with a 40% chance)

I don't believe those % chances are accurate. With the amount of times I've played Customs I have a hard time believing Reshala genuinely has an even 40% chance. Possibly there is more to the equation than a flat %?

I play Path to Tarkov which leads to me having to use Factory a lot, I've only run into Tagilla twice there so far

Tarkov does not need to be updated, only the SPT :)

Also.. how many raids have you been in? They are relatively rare.

From experience with SPT I would assume -1 means that they are prespawned \ there as soon as you are spawned in.

If you're in Factory and hear foot steps immediately.. well.. I'd at the very least alt + b

Hi! For me it really just depends. Re-equipping helps but not always, and sometimes the situation becomes worse. It is also possible that the problems just disappears after a dozen of minutes.

I had to say something, now I'm experiencing the shaking issue even in multiple raids in a row. Also..it could be unrelated, I'm unsure.. but randomly my arms \ the weapon I'm holding will be crooked, as if I manually leaned slightly to the left and it gets stuck x)

Edit- Nevermind :) it seems the mod is broken\ not maintained any longer

Hi, I wish to report an issue: when freecam is activated while holding a weapon in the hands, the players' hands' motion involving aiming and wobbling will possibly be seriously bugged (super wacky shaking, failing in aligning the eye with scopes, etc.) after exiting freecam mode. The situation seems to happen much more frequently when the player uses freecam to teleport.

I didn't pull a formal report because as I see there isn't any bug message appearing in the console and I guess it can be easily reproduced. Still, if you wish I will make a formal bug report.

Hi Eric! I noticed this mostly with lasers being off, but also the shaking that you mentioned. It was easy fixed for me by unequipping and reequipping the items. Do the issues you mentioned persist even after doing so?