Posts by Baconism

So I think I figured out my issue, I had tried everything to try to fix the high RAM usage and the Page File usage to no avail, so I decided to play normal, online tarkov to see if the issue persisted there to weed out if it was an SPT issue only. And sure enough it was fine. Next day rolls around (today) and I hop back on SPT and low and behold, my RAM usage is the same as it was when I played online, no excessive page file usage, nothing. So I think that my issue stemmed from me not playing online tarkov atleast once since the reinstall and that was somehow causing my high RAM usage. So basically, I am stupid 😂

I'm having the same issue as Capm, I have my page file size is set to 48GB on my HDD, and it's still maxing it out and when I was watching what the page file was going to in Task Manager, it was getting up over 60 gigs commited and climbing by the time I was done with the raid (~10 minutes). RAM usage was also constantly climbing the whole raid and the only reason i didnt max out all 32 gigs was having Auto RAM cleaner enabled and pressing escape whenever it went over 12 gigs used by Tarkov.