Posts by Nesano

Bruh moment :D hop onto 3.5.0, it's great

I moved to 3.5.0, but one thing I notice is that I can't seem to bust down the defective wall. Do you think it's because I didn't reset my profile when I moved over to 3.5.0 or is there something I'm forgetting?

Nevermind, I exited out and back in and the option to dismantle showed up. Must've been a bug in SPTarkov.

I'll look into that thanks for letting me know. You can also adjust the recoil with the in-game config menu.

Chamber speed is based on weight/balance rather than tacticool parts. Can you share your build?

If that is actually an intended feature than I guess it wasn't a bug. I remember reading half chamber speed was a bug and it was about half speed so I thought it was some bug and not intended. 'Won't be able to share it until it comes back in insurance, if it does.

Did that half-speed bolt-rack bug I read about ever get fixed? I just ran an M700 with tacticool parts and the bolt racking animation was half speed.

I can't reproduce this, even copying your config directly (it looks like you're using all default settings anyways?). I've had 2 others mention this error but they never got back to me with any details. You're not trying to use SPT 3.5.1 are you? You got SPT 3.5.0 from this website? All I can think of is reinstall SPT completely from scratch, and re-download latest SPT realism

EFT/SPT is haunted as it is, I think something about 3.5.0 is just cursed :D

Oh, I'm on 3.4.1. I didn't realize you updated the mod to 3.5.0 and the hotfix was for that, I thought it was a hotfix for 3.4.1. Perhaps the other guys did the same thing.

I'm getting the following error on (attempted) server launch:

The application had a critical error and failed to run

Exception produced: TypeError: undefined is not a function

Stacktrace:

TypeError: undefined is not a function

at new BotLootGenerator (C:\snapshot\project\obj\generators\BotLootGenerator.js)

at new BotLooGen (G:\Games\SP Tarkov\SPTARKOV\user\mods\SPT-Realism-Mod\src\bot_loot_serv.js:47:1)

at Main.preAkiLoad (G:\Games\SP Tarkov\SPTARKOV\user\mods\SPT-Realism-Mod\src\mod.js:108:28)

at PreAkiModLoader.importClass (C:\snapshot\project\obj\loaders\PreAkiModLoader.js)

at PreAkiModLoader.executeMods (C:\snapshot\project\obj\loaders\PreAkiModLoader.js)

at PreAkiModLoader.load (C:\snapshot\project\obj\loaders\PreAkiModLoader.js)

at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:96:5)

at process.runNextTicks [as _tickCallback] (node:internal/process/task_queues:65:3)

at Function.runMain (pkg/prelude/bootstrap.js:1984:13)

at node:internal/main/run_main_module:17:47

I've attached config.json as a .txt file because it was saying file extension invalid for the .json for some dumb reason.

Back to Star Sector with me, for now.

Oh, and the only other mod I have is Modular NVGs. Getting rid of it doesn't seem to resolve the issue.